1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 23:14
    Originally posted by apathist
    Thousands of unborn children were killed today. Its weird that we're supposed to care about this one particular child with its welfare supported by an entire nation. Seems wrong.
    Thousands more will die tomorrow from the same causes.

Much better to continually work to reduce those causes than to spend that time crying over the ones lost today. Still, we should also praise those who make the choices necessary to raise children well in today's hard world.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Jul '13 11:55
    I've already seen the movie.

https://sphotos-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/67774_10152556435643475_1104026198_n.jpg
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    25 Jul '13 12:16
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ¿
    King George VI's first real name was Albert! 😉

-m.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Jul '13 12:32
    Originally posted by mikelom
    King George VI's first real name was Albert! 😉

-m.
    That's how one of Canada's western provinces got it's name. When George V1 came to decide what he should be called as king he initially said King Albert but someone said, "Albert...a, no. I think George would do better."
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jul '13 13:13
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    That's how one of Canada's western provinces got it's name. When George V1 came to decide what he should be called as king he initially said King Albert but someone said, "Albert...a, no. I think George would do better."
    I thought Alberta was named for Princess Louise Caroline Alberta, daughter of
    Queen Victoria and wife of the Canadian Governor General serving at the time.

You say non?
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    25 Jul '13 14:08
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

You say non?
    I think you missed the joke line word, 'a'... 😉

-m.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Jul '13 14:10
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

You say non?
    I say no "eh".
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jul '13 16:10
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I think you missed the joke line word, 'a'... 😉

-m.
    Thanks for pointing that out. 😉
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 04:06
    Originally posted by Velns
    A child is born and his name shall be King of England.
    "Celebrity News: Prince Harry opens up about new nephew Prince George" By Glamour Friday, 26 July 2013

"Kate Middleton Baby Name Revealed – Baby Boy News: Prince Harry has opened up about his nephew, Prince William and Kate Middleton's son, Prince George.

Speaking to reporters at a London charity event, the fourth in line to the throne said: "When I saw him he was crying his eyes out like all babies do I suppose, but it's fantastic to have another addition to the family.

"I only hope my brother knows how expensive my baby sitting charges are," he joked.

The 28-year-old royal also revealed that his brother is well suited to fatherhood after meeting his nephew for the first time on Wednesday.

Asked what role he will play in Prince George's childhood, he replied: "To make sure he has a good upbringing, to keep him out of harm's way and make sure he has fun. The rest of it I'll leave to the parents."

Harry's comments come after Kate and William relocated to the Middleton family home in Berkshire on Wednesday, after spending a night at their London bolthole in Kensington Palace."

SOURCE: BBC NEWS

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-news/2011/11/17/kate-middleton-pregnant-baby-news
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 06:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Krell lab
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 07:49
    Apparently the new royal arrival has already had a a boost to the nation with the latest economy figures showing a .6 point rise.
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Jul '13 23:051 edit
    The royal baby is a Motörhead fan \m/
    https://sphotos-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/995131_615406878491624_237695475_n.jpg

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree