1. Joined
    18 Mar '13
    Moves
    15 May '13 23:11
    For those who might be interested. Written for young people who may not attend college. Read it on line and/or download it (pdf) and send it to your friends.

Life,Work,Scientific,Bibical and timeless principles. No advertising, no sign in. I sent 20,000 into the inner city of Detroit. Hundreds sent out around the world.

Its not for everybody but most people love it. enjoy..blunderblusher.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 May '13 00:33
    Originally posted by blunderblusher
    For those who might be interested. Written for young people who may not attend college. Read it on line and/or download it (pdf) and send it to your friends.

Life,Work,Scientific,Bibical and timeless principles. No advertising, no sign in. I sent 20,000 into the inner city of Detroit. Hundreds sent out around the world.

What's the name of your book?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 May '13 04:141 edit

Take it to Spirituality forum, spanky. Creationism isn't welcomed in this forum.
  4. Joined
    18 Mar '13
    Moves
    16 May '13 17:02
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    What's the name of your book?
    Life,Work,Scientific, Bibical and timeless principles. A wordy title because I want people to understand what thier getting into.
    I do a little advertising and always looking for the free stuff.
    One can do a lot by typing in the word free on the net. Just watch out for the bate and switch games.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 May '13 17:18
    Life,Work,Scientific, Bibical and timeless principles. A wordy title because I want people to understand what thier getting into.
    I do a little advertising and always looking for the free stuff.
    One can do a lot by typing in the word free on the net. Just watch out for the bate and switch games.
    Thanks for the warning.
  6. Joined
    18 Mar '13
    Moves
    16 May '13 17:20
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Take it to Spirituality forum, spanky. Creationism isn't welcomed in this forum.
    So, how is life down-under? what is your economy like there? Better than ours I hope.
  7. Joined
    18 Mar '13
    Moves
    17 May '13 00:35
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Same old M.O. anger, hostility, disrespect, and valgarity. Only because you hate God, the church, bibles, christians and creationism, which is science by the way.

So, you choose any form of universe that appeals to your corporal senses. You're like a ball in a pin ball machine. Pseudo-scientists involved in a gang fight.

You're burning up your life in rage, sex, alcohol and you age faster. Walking dead. If there were no church you would simply find another target.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 May '13 03:06
    Same old M.O. anger, hostility, disrespect, and valgarity. Only because you hate God, the church, bibles, christians and creationism, which is science by the way.

So, you choose any form of universe that appeals to your corporal senses. You're like a ball in a pin ball machine. Pseudo-scientists involved in a gang fight.

You're burning up your ...[text shortened]... nd you age faster. Walking dead. If there were no church you would simply find another target.
    Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words.
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    17 May '13 03:52

You're burning up your ...[text shortened]... nd you age faster. Walking dead. If there were no church you would simply find another target.
    If you want to be an author, I suggest you try to learn to spell well first.

-m. 😀
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 May '13 05:01
    Originally posted by mikelom
    If you want to be an author, I suggest you try to learn to spell well first.

-m. 😀
    He didn't use the word "well" anywhere that I can see Mr. Smarty Pants. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree