General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    13 Jul '14 19:49
    good first half the spawn of adolf edged it Robbie got 20 on em to blitz em
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    13 Jul '14 19:54
    Originally posted by redbadger
    good first half the spawn of adolf edged it Robbie got 20 on em to blitz em
    Yeah, Argentina trying to kick Germany off the park, Germany retaliating, so many good chances, if someone scores i expect all hell to break loose!
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    13 Jul '14 21:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yeah, Argentina trying to kick Germany off the park, Germany retaliating, so many good chances, if someone scores i expect all hell to break loose!
    "heck" I'm sure you meant heck. 🙂
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    13 Jul '14 21:35
    Originally posted by redbadger
    good first half the spawn of adolf edged it Robbie got 20 on em to blitz em
    Spawn of Adolf? You seem determined to give us reasons not to like you.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    13 Jul '14 21:451 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Spawn of Adolf? You seem determined to give us reasons not to like you.
    I wanted Germany to win(sense of humour)I couldn't give a toss if you like me or not.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    13 Jul '14 22:07
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I wanted Germany to win(sense of humour)I couldn't give a toss if you like me or not.
    Does your sense of humor include racism? Why do you link Hitler with the German soccer team?
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    13 Jul '14 22:18
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
  8. hirsute rooster
    Joined
    13 Apr '05
    Moves
    16398
    13 Jul '14 22:59
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
    I'm sure even Godwin didn't expect "long enough" to mean "the very first post".
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    13 Jul '14 23:24
    Originally posted by orangutan
    I'm sure even Godwin didn't expect "long enough" to mean "the very first post".
    Kinda proves it works though. 😕
  10. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    13 Jul '14 23:46
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Does your sense of humor include racism? Why do you link Hitler with the German soccer team?
    I think the really deep hidden link is......
  11. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    13 Jul '14 23:46
    Wait for it....
  12. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    13 Jul '14 23:47
    Free pint of pils for the first person to get it...
  13. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    13 Jul '14 23:471 edit
    FRANCE!

    Edit, no wait a minute.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35761
    13 Jul '14 23:48
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Free pint of pils for the first person to get it...
    I dunno, I got nuthin'. 🙁
  15. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    13 Jul '14 23:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I dunno, I got nuthin'. 🙁
    You didn't scratch and sniff hard enough 😛
Back to Top