General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52767
    13 Dec '12 19:121 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    General fukup? Didn't he just get busted for adultery?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    13 Dec '12 19:301 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Lady Drewnogal, herself... a Welcome Breath of Fresh Air Wafting Our Way from The Welsh Woodlands (at a time when the sandbox was becoming almost unbearable). Thanks, Miss GF Personality of the Year! Close Second, Her Ladyship The Duchess of Ale (for all the right reasons and none of the wrong). Honorable Mention to Miss Coquette, who's been the unannounced top pick of all thinking members for years. Booby Prizes to all the macho and girly guys, but couldn't they please take their dogs and ponies elsewhere...

    😏 ... 😵 ... 😲
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    13 Dec '12 19:33
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    a Welcome Breath of Fresh Air Wafting Our Way from The Welsh Woodland's
    woodlands. no apostrophe.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    13 Dec '12 19:351 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    woodlands. no apostrophe.
    Suzianne, Miss Congeniality (hands down)!!!

    😉
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    13 Dec '12 20:02
    Her Ladyship The Duchess of Ale

    Its not easy to buy into the new tech, but she did not flinch.
  6. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14625
    13 Dec '12 20:231 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Clearly that rancid sack of vapid opinions, that insipid dolt of the highest order Grampy Bobby should win the prize. The sheer, unmitigated effrontery with which he presumes to lord over the lesser miscreants of the General Forum is impressive in it's oblivious consistency if nothing else. The man pursues social interactions on RHP with a particularly distasteful poisonous conceit and savage idiocy that makes me rabid. However, there is no denying that he has dominated the forums for yet another year with no end in sight.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    13 Dec '12 20:27
    I'll step on this side of the line.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    13 Dec '12 23:031 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Clearly that rancid sack of vapid opinions, that insipid dolt of the highest order Grampy Bobby should win the prize. The sheer, unmitigated effrontery with which he presumes to lord over the lesser miscreants of the General Forum is impressive in it's oblivious consistency if nothing else. The man pursues social interactions on RHP with a particul ...[text shortened]... there is no denying that he has dominated the forums for yet another year with no end in sight.
    Always have appreciated men (and women, there's one in my profile) who are unafraid to speak the truth with candor. Ben Affleck Movie, "The Town" has an enjoyable anti-hero plot with scenes of Charlestown, MA, Fenway Park and the Boston Skyline. High point of the movie, however, Wilde's "Friends stab you in the front". Takes courage and a healthy self esteem. You, Hecate, I've alway enjoyed because of your throbbing intellect and intense love affair with language. We clash for the most obvious of reasons. Yet, we're alike in others. You let raw language have its way; my palms get sweaty holding the reins. If we had been born twins, wonder which initials would be carved in the top bunk... [HOH] or (gb).
    -
  9. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14625
    13 Dec '12 23:47
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Always have appreciated men (and women, there's one in my profile) who are unafraid to speak the truth with candor. Ben Affleck Movie, "The Town" has an enjoyable anti-hero plot with scenes of Charlestown, MA, Fenway Park and the Boston Skyline. High point of the movie, however, Wilde's "Friends stab you in the front". Takes courage and a healthy self e ...[text shortened]... n born twins, wonder which initials would be carved in the top bunk... [HOH] or (gb).
    -
    No bunks, I'd have burned the house down.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    13 Dec '12 23:58
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    No bunks, I'd have burned the house down.
    No worries. Sleeping bags in the garage.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421563
    14 Dec '12 20:55
    I'd have to vote for GB!~ 😉
Back to Top