General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    01 Sep '17 20:44
    Any word on his whereabouts or health? I sent an email and go no response.
  2. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    01 Sep '17 20:52
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Any word on his whereabouts or health? I sent an email and go no response.
    He told me he thinks you are not worthy of a response.
  3. Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    30286
    01 Sep '17 21:00
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Any word on his whereabouts or health? I sent an email and go no response.
    Dive and FMF caused him much grief.
    Hope he is okay.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    01 Sep '17 21:38
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Dive and FMF caused him much grief.
    Hope he is okay.
    yup they certainly made his time here very unpleasant.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    947082
    02 Sep '17 00:41
    I miss his kind and gentle spirit and his joyous humor.
  6. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42038
    02 Sep '17 00:42
    Chug one for drstrangelove.

    R.I.P Bro
  7. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14629
    02 Sep '17 00:54
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Any word on his whereabouts or health? I sent an email and go no response.
    He's a jack wagon. I'm glad he's gone.
  8. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10966
    02 Sep '17 06:00
    Originally posted by @coquette
    I miss his kind and gentle spirit and his joyous humor.
    I miss him too, for the energy he brought to this forum and because he was always here.
  9. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    39088
    02 Sep '17 06:38
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I miss him too, for the energy he brought to this forum and because he was always here.
    He was the first poster that I noticed here. He will be one of the most memorable posters here if not the most memorable. I hope returns sometime.
  10. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Joined
    09 May '08
    Moves
    193411
    02 Sep '17 07:50
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    He was the first poster that I noticed here. He will be one of the most memorable posters here if not the most memorable. I hope returns sometime.
    Likewise. Always a thoughtful, intelligent, witty, sensitive and caring soul who brought much light relief and clarity to a forum too often dominated by hysteria and bigotry.
  11. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    02 Sep '17 10:32
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Dive and FMF caused him much grief.
    Hope he is okay.
    Are you saying that I am responsible for any ill health he may be experiencing?
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Sep '17 12:18
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Are you saying that I am responsible for any ill health he may be experiencing?
    What he said is that you caused him much grief. Are you denying it?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    429648
    02 Sep '17 12:34
    Originally posted by @coquette
    I miss his kind and gentle spirit and his joyous humor.
    As you all are aware we were friends and I defended him many times in the forums. I think he took more than his share of abuse. It was me who suggested he take some time away as he was having some health issues.

    I am hoping that he just took my suggestion and took some time away from the forums. I always considered him a friend. In the early years we had many P.M. conversations. I think what people said did have an affect on him although he would never admit it.

    One of the kindest gentleman I've had the good fortune to meet on this site. I hope he is healthy, but have lost contact with him over the past couple of years. I may have hurt his feelings by telling him he should take a break (just guessing here of course)

    One has to be very tough skinned to play in the forums which can be very hard on people like GB who are good natured and mild mannered. My wish is that he is well, and looks in on us from time to time.

    -VR
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    02 Sep '17 14:09
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    As you all are aware we were friends and I defended him many times in the forums. I think he took more than his share of abuse. It was me who suggested he take some time away as he was having some health issues.

    I am hoping that he just took my suggestion and took some time away from the forums. I always considered him a friend. In the early years we ...[text shortened]... ured and mild mannered. My wish is that he is well, and looks in on us from time to time.

    -VR
    I second that. Well said.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    02 Sep '17 18:40
    I think if sonhouse put his mind to it, he could come up with a list of
    other high-profile RHP users who are seriously missing.

    Phlabibit, Nordlys, Red Night...

    Anyone else?
Back to Top