😀
    ALMOST old enough to be playing here.
    My lips are sealed.😲😀
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 19:54
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    [b]ALMOST old enough to be playing here.
    My lips are sealed.😲😀[/b]
    Call me "Tygert"

😉
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 19:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Call me "Tygert"

😉
    Just not late for dinner.😀
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Mar '15 23:34
    Thanks guys for the Birthday wishes.

Grampy, there used to be a cartoon years ago with the main character being a horse called "Quick draw McGraw". He had a sidekick that was called Bobalouie. 🙂 YouTube

You know me and my cartoons. Gota have um.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 13:05
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Thanks guys for the Birthday wishes.

Grampy, there used to be a cartoon years ago with the main character being a horse called "Quick draw McGraw". He had a sidekick that was called Bobalouie. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxBOlLFz6NU

You know me and my cartoons. Gota have um.
    I had (he died) a brother-in-law who I knew as Louie. One day I met his mother and she asked me if I'd seen Bob. I said Bob? Bob who? She said Bob, my son. I knew she had one son but not two so I said I've not met him. She said of course you have he's your brother-in-law. Turns out his actual name was indeed Bob but everyone, other than his mum, called him Louie and that was a name he'd gotten in school, from the same character of which you speak.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 18:11
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I had (he died) a brother-in-law who I knew as Louie. One day I met his mother and she asked me if I'd seen Bob. I said Bob? Bob who? She said Bob, my son. I knew she had one son but not two so I said I've not met him. She said of course you have he's your brother-in-law. Turns out his actual name was indeed Bob but everyone, other than his mum, call ...[text shortened]... him Louie and that was a name he'd gotten in school, from the same character of which you speak.
    I'm sorry to hear about his death...but I liked the story about his nickname. Never underestimate the power of a popular cartoon. Superman temporarily almost single handedly took down the KKK.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 19:36
    Grampy, there used to be a cartoon years ago with the main character being a horse called "Quick draw McGraw". He had a sidekick that was called Bobalouie. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxBOlLFz6NU
    Did you mean Baba Looey?
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:26
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Did you mean Baba Looey?
    Si Quickstraw.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 03:17
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Did you mean Baba Looey?
    i suppise I did, now that you mention it, but I will let you do the thinin around here Quicks draw. ka-BONG..
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 03:32
    i suppise I did, now that you mention it, but I will let you do the thinin around here Quicks draw. ka-BONG..
    ca$h, may I still be the "dark side character in a Mafia Movie"? -Grampy Bobalouie.
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 04:12
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ca$h, may I still be the "dark side character in a Mafia Movie"? -Grampy Bobalouie.
    Only if you can speak Italian and like to eat Cannoli cake.😀
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 05:18
    Happy birthweek Grampy! Hadn't looked at this forum for a while so week is the best I can do...
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 18:05
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Happy birthweek Grampy! Hadn't looked at this forum for a while so week is the best I can do...
    DT, thanks so much. Hope you know how much I appreciate your well ordered mind and rational presence on this site.
  14. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 23:45
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    lolof, hakima, coquette, dive, Bob, Andy, VR, Pondy, Stees my thanks to each of you for your kind birthday wishes. I value our friendships and am grateful to Russ for creating Red Hot Pawn, without which it's highly unlikely our paths would've ever crossed. Yes, hakima, another Aries... some days with clipped wings. Stees, only a day older without the least regret.
    sweet freakin irony...

i hope this thread is available for me to resurrect on the day of yer demise...
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '15 03:57
    Originally posted by rookie54
    sweet freakin irony...

i hope this thread is available for me to resurrect on the day of yer demise...
    none of us, my almost friend, has any guarantee of tomorrow... live each day with both eyes open in view of eternity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree