1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jul '14 05:53
    SwissGambit has graciously given me charge of his website with RHP GreaseMonkey scripts [www.bigdogghouse.com/RHP]. After Russ's 'maintenance' update of 7-1/7-2, several of the scripts were broken.

They have now been updated. I've also added a "Type Move" script allowing users to type in moves using algebraic notation.

Go to
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    to download the scripts. Enjoy!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 09:46
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    SwissGambit has graciously given me charge of his website with RHP GreaseMonkey scripts [www.bigdogghouse.com/RHP]. After Russ's 'maintenance' update of 7-1/7-2, several of the scripts were broken.

They have now been updated. I've also added a "Type Move" script allowing users to type in moves using algebraic notation.

Go to
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    to download the scripts. Enjoy!
    block posts menu item is showing up twice under Firefox
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 17:451 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    block posts menu item is showing up twice under Firefox
    OK...I'll check it out.

Edit: v1.2 is not overwriting the previous version during install, for some reason. Go to Tools->GreaseMonkey->Manage user scripts and remove any versions older than 1.2.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '14 07:28
    OK...I'll check it out.

Edit: v1.2 is not overwriting the previous version during install, for some reason. Go to Tools->GreaseMonkey->Manage user scripts and remove any versions older than 1.2.
    ok, works awesome now 😀
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 06:38
    MW Miller pointed out that the "Previous Record" script wasn't showing the record when you moused-over a person's name. That's now fixed [v1.4/release date 2014-07-08].
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 10:13
    The bad news is...this could be a game of cat and mouse for a while...because a new UI is inbound, and if I elements are incrementally released then you may have recurring issues.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 15:411 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    The bad news is...this could be a game of cat and mouse for a while...because a new UI is inbound, and if I elements are incrementally released then you may have recurring issues.
    It actually wasn't too hard to find, and fix, what changed. It's more an irritant to the users, who suddenly lose script functionality, than anything.

"Inbound" in Russ-time means anywhere from 1 week to 5 years, so I'll worry about those problems when they arise. 🙂
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 16:322 edits
    Inbound" in Russ-time means anywhere from 1 week to 5 years, so I'll worry about those problems when they arise. 🙂
    Fair point, but in this case, I've bumped the priority right up, so we will see. 😉

edit : But it wont be appearing overnight.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 19:51
    It actually wasn't too hard to find, and fix, what changed. It's more an irritant to the users, who suddenly lose script functionality, than anything.

"Inbound" in Russ-time means anywhere from 1 week to 5 years, so I'll worry about those problems when they arise. 🙂
    works fine in chrome and chrome derivatives like chromium using tampermonkey
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 06:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    works fine in chrome and chrome derivatives like chromium using tampermonkey
    The one new script I added is "Type Move" which allows moves to by typed in with algebraic notation. For some reason, it does not work on Chrome. I have not yet debugged it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree