great game...

great game...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Joined
26 Jun 06
Moves
59283
26 Jan 08

Game 4523353

solid technical skills with a focus on pawn structure... black had no choice but to resign..

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Joined
27 Oct 02
Moves
47338
26 Jan 08

Originally posted by irontigran
Game 4523353

solid technical skills with a focus on pawn structure... black had no choice but to resign..
ROTFLMAO!!!!! I like a sense of humor.😵😵😵

a

Joined
13 Jan 08
Moves
550
26 Jan 08

I'm guessing moderators removed this from the Chess forum by popular vote?

i

Joined
26 Jun 06
Moves
59283
26 Jan 08

Originally posted by ares3
I'm guessing moderators removed this from the Chess forum by popular vote?
i see many a moves ahead (2) and guessed id lose my seat at the "big boys table" so i came here first 😛

a

Joined
13 Jan 08
Moves
550
26 Jan 08

OK. Why 2. e3?

i

Joined
26 Jun 06
Moves
59283
26 Jan 08

Originally posted by ares3
OK. Why 2. e3?
i think i know, but to make sure ill ask philidor... 😉

a

Joined
13 Jan 08
Moves
550
26 Jan 08

Got your shovel ready then?
😉
Really, I prefer 2. c4.

i

Joined
26 Jun 06
Moves
59283
26 Jan 08

Originally posted by ares3
Got your shovel ready then?
😉
Really, I prefer 2. c4.
hehe, yeah.. 2.c4 is way better.. i like 2.Nf3 as well going to a colle...

white has some simular "early" ko's... 😕