General Forum

General Forum

1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 13:57
    Some people have strange comments on themselves in thier profile. Who could have written this:

I was a big deal in a band. Soon the wild nights of drugs and groupie sex consumed me, until I found myself playing Russian Roulette with a gun ...full of Ebola. Now I practice Tai Chi, commune with woodland fauna and trim my beard in the sun.
  2. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 14:16
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Some people have strange comments on themselves in thier profile. Who could have written this:

I was a big deal in a band. Soon the wild nights of drugs and groupie sex consumed me, until I found myself playing Russian Roulette with a gun ...full of Ebola. Now I practice Tai Chi, commune with woodland fauna and trim my beard in the sun.
    Grampy Bobby?
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 14:181 edit
    Who is this?
    I kept a diary but it was hard to write in that padded cell deep below ground with sparrows circling above - awaiting my sickly remains. I have veins thicker than my arms but they have replaced my blood with Scotch, less mess when you cut yourself and better than the taste of blood. I was finally released after serving just 186 years and I flew home arriving exhausted. Perhaps I should of got on a plane like other people because my arms really hurt as I flew up to the front door. Please don't let your Government know where I am hiding (18 Privet Drive, Devon UK) as I am a Secret (Seven) spy now, with authority to pinch people's wheel trims to use in self-defence. I can kill a man at 20 paces, providing he stands still and promises not to move. Also I have now learnt how to shoot a knife. In other words, don't mess with me sonny-boy......... Please... I need help, real help. Where's the nearest Loony bin? No no no! I said Looney bin not wheelie bin! Was that last bit wheely needed? See? My jokes are so bad even I don't understand them anymore. So are you gonna help or not? Please release me let me go, for I don't love you anymore.... wahhh!!!
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 14:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Who is this?
    I kept a diary but it was hard to write in that padded cell deep below ground with sparrows circling above - awaiting my sickly remains. I have veins thicker than my arms but they have replaced my blood with Scotch, less mess when you cut yourself and better than the taste of blood. I was finally released after serving just 186 years ...[text shortened]... onna help or not? Please release me let me go, for I don't love you anymore.... wahhh!!!
    redbadger?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 15:04
    "Retired bean-counter..."
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 17:01
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Retired bean-counter..."
    That's @Kewpie
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '15 17:03
    Originally posted by Ponderable

too easy. a URL search produces the answer immediately.

Wait! I'm a cheater. Crappos.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 04:30
    "The great source of pleasure is variety: Samuel Johnson"
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 22:22