Happiness knocks at everyone's door once...

Happiness knocks at everyone's door once...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 Oct 16
1 edit

I don't know why I am writing this here, I am just sad at the moment, no one will care, and few schmucks will take thumbs from their arrrses and wipped them off on the screen, but I am writing it anyway... to myself so to speak.

Well, there is a saying that Happiness (in disguise, as an old beggar grandmother or similar) knock to everyone's door at least once in their lives, but they are usually out or do not want to open.

I lost the rhythm several years ago, and without the rhythm, one is always either late or to early...

I had possibilities to receive the helpful hand from few friends, but I didn't. Lady Happiness knocked at the door but I had door bell muted. Now it seems my engine is idling, or that I just cannot jump into the running train.

I was coming home two days ago, and saw young father with idiotic, irritant offspring, a toddler who was screaming to get his ice cream. I changed my plan to get into the bakery just to run away from debilitating couple. Their noise could heard in vacuum around Moon. I almost get flatenned by a car on the street.

I didn't answer the bell because I had it silenced, and now I am pariah and am doomed to narrow marginned survival.

And this means - silence, insomnia, listening to the sounds in corridors, and distant syrenes of the ships and trucks.

Everyone passed over me, suddenly I have no relatives and it's easier for me to get appointment with Queen Elizabeth than to reach a human soul by mobile phone.

Never again will Happiness knock again to my door.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
31 Oct 16

Get a new phone.

Read a book!

Moves
01 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Everyone passed over me, suddenly I have no relatives and it's easier for me to get appointment with Queen Elizabeth than to reach a human soul by mobile phone.

The Queen says, "Don't even try it!"

Moves
01 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
I don't know why I am writing this here, I am just sad at the moment, no one will care, and few schmucks will take thumbs from their arrrses and wipped them off on the screen, but I am writing it anyway... to myself so to speak.

Well, there is a saying that Happiness (in disguise, as an old beggar grandmother or similar) knock to everyone's door at ...[text shortened]... han to reach a human soul by mobile phone.

You need a lover in your life Vandervelde. We all need someone.
Why not arrange to meet one on a dating site?

Latvian Trickster

Krell lab

Moves
01 Nov 16

Originally posted by Ladynight
You need a lover in your life Vandervelde. We all need someone.
Why not arrange to meet one on a dating site?
Maybe it's you.

Patzer

Canberra

Moves
02 Nov 16

Hey - vandervelde - maybe a few of us on this site can cheer you up!