Happy St George’s Day

Happy St George’s Day

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Apr 19

... to all those celebrating or recognising England’s national day 🙂

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George%27s_Day

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 19

@divegeester said

with u here dive the eu can go £uck themselves.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Apr 19
1 edit

@badradger said
with u here dive the eu can go £uck themselves.
Perhaps we could try to keep negativity about the EU out of this thread about a simple day of celebration of our national uniqueness, thanks anyway though I appreciate your intent.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
23 Apr 19

@divegeester said

Do you get a day off work? Or is it just like pancake day?

Trump 2020

Moves
23 Apr 19

@biffo-konker said
LoL

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 19

@biffo-konker said
I get every day off work.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Apr 19

@biffo-konker said
Yes, it is a national holiday.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Apr 19

@divegeester said

I didn't even know it existed but Have A Happy St George's Day!!! Who says we can't learn things on here. 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Apr 19

@badradger said
I get every day off work.
Why not just say you don't work? 😛

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Why not just say you don't work? 😛

-VR
I could work, I had my own flooring firm for 30 years, but when I had that heart attack last september I was told I could no longer Lift heavy weights so I gave up.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Apr 19

@badradger said
I could work, I had my own flooring firm for 30 years, but when I had that heart attack last september I was told I could no longer Lift heavy weights so I gave up.
Sorry to hear about your Heart attack!!! You must be doing good though where you owned your own flooring firm, good money in that for sure!!! I guess you could sit back and Supervise, but appears from what you said you sold it.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Sorry to hear about your Heart attack!!! You must be doing good though where you owned your own flooring firm, good money in that for sure!!! I guess you could sit back and Supervise, but appears from what you said you sold it.

-VR
not sold, my work partner still runs it, we had 50/50 shares in it, It suited me to retire as my wife has health issues and needs constant supervision, she has sjougrens syndrome and is slowly going blind.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Apr 19

@badradger said
not sold, my work partner still runs it, we had 50/50 shares in it, It suited me to retire as my wife has health issues and needs constant supervision, she has sjougrens syndrome and is slowly going blind.
Man one thing right after the other. Sorry to hear about the wife! I see so you are the silent partner or do you still have a say in the operation of it? I've always said that Health is everything. One thing money can't buy you is good health.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Man one thing right after the other. Sorry to hear about the wife! I see so you are the silent partner or do you still have a say in the operation of it? I've always said that Health is everything. One thing money can't buy you is good health.

-VR
I take a small cut every 3 months, depending on profits, I have Known Phil my partner since 1969 we were aprentices together, so I am morre than happy for him to take the lion share.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Apr 19

@badradger said
I take a small cut every 3 months, depending on profits, I have Known Phil my partner since 1969 we were aprentices together, so I am morre than happy for him to take the lion share.
50 years is a long time, sounds like you two have been through a lot together. Good times and bad. To have a friendship that long is great!

-VR