1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 19:30
    I wish you all only good things in life. I for one am going to spend time with family, make sure I give my daughter an extra big Christmas hug, cook good food, drink some decent wine and live life.

To my various detractors, may you come to realize the error of your ways over this holiday and be blessed with wisdom beyond the meager portions you've been dealt.

Best wishes and all that.
  2. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 19:35
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I wish you all only good things in life. I for one am going to spend time with family, make sure I give my daughter an extra big Christmas hug, cook good food, drink some decent wine and live life.

To my various detractors, may you come to realize the error of your ways over this holiday and be blessed with wisdom beyond the meager portions you've been dealt.

unbelievable
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 19:47

Thank you, Hecate. May you and your dear family enjoy many more memorable Christmas times
    together in the very best of health, continued prosperity and the freedoms we all still enjoy. (gb)
    -
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 21:17

Count me as one who's come over the fence about you.

I now know there's a big chunk of humanity under the facade.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, HoH.
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 21:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Count me as one who's come over the fence about you.

I now know there's a big chunk of humanity under the facade.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, HoH.
    Raise a glass to HoH.

Have a good one. Enjoy the smiles of your daughter on Christmas day.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 21:34

Don't drink too much, you know how you get. 😛 😉

All my best to your wife & daughter!
  7. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 02:22
    Merry Christmas to all here at RHP. 🙂
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 08:312 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 08:45
    God Jul och Gott Nytt År!
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 09:53
    The best Christmas i ever had was in 2010 in India without a Christmas tree or turkey in sight... good times.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 15:04
    Originally posted by Trev33
    The best Christmas i ever had was in 2010 in India without a Christmas tree or turkey in sight... good times.
    Today's Words Of Wisdom:

It isn't always the material things you have, but the people who you are with that makes for a GOOD TIME!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree