General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138475
    30 Nov '16 21:04
    that fidel and bostobobollo are never in the same room at the same time???
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421713
    30 Nov '16 21:49
    Originally posted by rookie54
    that fidel and bostobobollo are never in the same room at the same time???
    coincidence?

    VR
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    30 Nov '16 22:54
    who is that fidel?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421713
    30 Nov '16 23:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    who is that fidel?
    Wobbie,

    Perhaps a very close personal friend of yours?

    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    01 Dec '16 00:12
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,

    Perhaps a very close personal friend of yours?

    -VR
    But I have so many friends Crusty old bean.
  6. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Joined
    15 Feb '16
    Moves
    1685
    01 Dec '16 03:17
    Originally posted by rookie54
    that fidel and bostobobollo are never in the same room at the same time???
    i dont get it.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    01 Dec '16 10:13
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    i dont get it.
    It's a clan thang: you wouldn't understand.
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    01 Dec '16 13:13
    Originally posted by rookie54
    that fidel and bostobobollo are never in the same room at the same time???
    People say the same thing about FMF and dive
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421713
    01 Dec '16 13:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    But I have so many friends Crusty old bean.
    Wobbie,
    REALLY? You are full of surprises. Name me one who are not one of your CHEATING COHORTS please. 😉

    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    01 Dec '16 14:451 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    REALLY? You are full of surprises. Name me one who are not one of your CHEATING COHORTS please. 😉

    -VR
    your question is loaded because it assumes a position of guilt, never the less, my friends are Captain Strange, Biffo Konker and Seitse, also elamef37, chaney, redbadger and Handy Andy, also sonhouse and many others.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421713
    01 Dec '16 14:583 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your question is loaded because it assumes a position of guilt, never the less, my friends are Captain Strange, Biffo Konker and Seitse, also elamef37, chaney, redbadger and Handy Andy, also sonhouse and many others.
    Wobbie,
    Strange, if they are your friends, I never see them backing you up on anything you say. If they do it is a very rare occurance. Andy is friends with 99% of the people on here, even the ones who don't agree with everything he says!!! Do you believe they all agree with what you've done to ruin the CLAN CHALLENGES? BTW: You never did answer the question. 😛

    Kindest Regards,
    All the best to your Wife,
    May Karma kick you good in the butt, before years end,
    -VR
  12. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526107
    01 Dec '16 15:04
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    i dont get it.
    Thread 167997
  13. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526107
    01 Dec '16 15:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    It's a clan thang: you wouldn't understand.
    actually the title appeared in the GF, see previous post
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    01 Dec '16 16:01
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,
    Strange, if they are your friends, I never see them backing you up on anything you say. If they do it is a very rare occurance. Andy is friends with 99% of the people on here, even the ones who don't agree with everything he says!!! Do you believe they all agree with what you've done to ruin the CLAN CHALLENGES? BTW: You never did ...[text shortened]... egards,
    All the best to your Wife,
    May Karma kick you good in the butt, before years end,
    -VR
    ruin the clan challenges???? on the contrary we have revitalised the clan system by breaking the metallica tyranny!
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    04 Dec '16 08:46
    Originally posted by rookie54
    that fidel and bostobobollo are never in the same room at the same time???
    No, actually, I had not noticed, but now that you mention it ...

    Still, with CGI, anything could be faked.
Back to Top