Hello dear

Hello dear

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

timed out again

Moves
05 Apr 12

I got the folowing pm. Do we have a new troll in the house? Or is it someone on the forum trolling me? I would have preferred to have been contacted by a Nigerian Prince/Princess promising me 6 Billion.
Hello dear
my name is philomina i am intrested in your profile plz reply to my email so that i will send you my pic

urs
philomina

g
Mad Murdock

I forgot

Moves
05 Apr 12

Same here.

Australia

Moves
05 Apr 12

This is about the 100th forum post like this. Just send feedback ffs and they'll kick them off the site ...

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by Kewpie
This is about the 100th forum post like this. Just send feedback ffs and they'll kick them off the site ...
Oh, and don't respond or you may end up a casualty of a blanket ban.

V
SkyWalkers Bitch...

Death Star...

Moves
05 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by enrico20
I got the folowing pm. Do we have a new troll in the house? Or is it someone on the forum trolling me? I would have preferred to have been contacted by a Nigerian Prince/Princess promising me 6 Billion.
Hello dear
my name is philomina i am intrested in your profile plz reply to my email so that i will send you my pic

urs
philomina
I got one...Just ignored it son...She would have only wanted my Credit Card details in the end... 😀😀😀

t

Moves
05 Apr 12

Originally posted by enrico20
Hello dear

urs
philomina
enrico and philomina - sitting in a tree: K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage but that's not it! that's not all! the baby's now drinking alcohol.

sorry i'm bored

In your face

Moves
06 Apr 12
2 edits

e

timed out again

Moves
06 Apr 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Oh, and don't respond or you may end up a casualty of a blanket ban.
Is this wot happened to you?