General Forum

General Forum

Hello

Standard membervivify
General 04 Jul '16 07:24
  1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    04 Jul '16 07:24
    How can I brighten your day today?
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    04 Jul '16 09:47
    Originally posted by vivify
    How can I brighten your day today?
    twelve hundred pounds sterling would be a good start!
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10591
    04 Jul '16 11:431 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    twelve hundred pounds sterling would be a good start!
    Are you my middle man now?

    But yes, 12 hundred pounds would be splendid. (Minus Robbie's 0.5% )
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    04 Jul '16 14:29
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Are you my middle man now?

    But yes, 12 hundred pounds would be splendid. (Minus Robbie's 0.5% )
    Dude i dont get out of bed for anything less the 40 percent.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10591
    04 Jul '16 14:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude i dont get out of bed for anything less the 40 percent.
    By bed you mean sleeping bag right?
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    04 Jul '16 14:54
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    By bed you mean sleeping bag right?
    Scotland might be a poor country too, but here a married man sleeps in a bed!

    YouTube
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10591
    04 Jul '16 14:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Scotland might be a poor country too, but here a married man sleeps in a bed!

    [youtube]lXQHWa5j-YI[/youtube]
    How on Earth do you get a bed into your tent?
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    04 Jul '16 15:04
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    How on Earth do you get a bed into your tent?
    LOL, Sir I think you meant harem, how on earth do you get a harem into your text, a trick I learned from the Arabs 😀
Back to Top