Help Please!!

Help Please!!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Sep 13

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Evans, the Cowboy city 🙂
As I've said elsewhere, my thoughts are with you.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Sep 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
As I've said elsewhere, my thoughts are with you.
Thanks GBS Most folks are fine just inconvenienced. Some are homeless basically. I'm hoping local businesses will step forward if they can afford to and help with food etc donations for the less fortunate. 🙁

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Sep 13

Thanks GBS Most folks are fine just inconvenienced. Some are homeless basically. I'm hoping local businesses will step forward if they can afford to and help with food etc donations for the less fortunate. 🙁
Any local media cautions regarding possible contamination of tap drinking water?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Sep 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Any local media cautions regarding possible contamination of tap drinking water?
Not so far.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Sep 13

I need a large supply of acacia wood and tar and pitch.
1800go4wood

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Sep 13
1 edit

URGENT CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS WITH EQUINE EXPERIENCE TO REGISTER FOR RESCUES OF EQUINE FLOOD VICTIMS IN COLORADO
Most areas in the flood zone are completely inaccessible right now, BUT- when the rain stops and the waters start to recede, there will be MANY equines in trouble! PLEASE REGISTER at www.FleetOfAngels.org if you have a trailer, a dry (enough) pen, stalls, arenas, extra hay, even sleeping quarters for horse owners and haulers, hot meals for helpers, etc. THIS IS AN URGENT SITUATION. Evacuating before the storm was not possible for most, so evacuating post-storm will be needed ASAP. With homes, barns, vehicles, and fields being washed away, equines will be in desperate need of help. We need MANY MORE volunteers in Colorado ASAP.

Please register at www.FleetOfAngels.org

l

Moves
17 Sep 13

It's a tragedy to many people - I hope you and your family are safe.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Sep 13

Originally posted by lolof
It's a tragedy to many people - I hope you and your family are safe.
We're fine, I have friends and loved ones in the area who are really in need, I am hoping they get help getting their lives back together.