General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    18 Sep '15 11:39
    I know what you have been doing.
    You're pathetic.
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    18 Sep '15 15:26
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I know what you have been doing.
    You're pathetic.
    I know I am so.....to my many friends Dive, FMF, Suzie I say fair well adieu I am leaving RHP forever.
  3. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94314
    18 Sep '15 15:44
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I know I am so.....to my many friends Dive, FMF, Suzie I say fair well adieu I am leaving RHP forever.
    If you are going to be a pussy about it, it is protocol to start your own thread.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48729
    19 Sep '15 09:11
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I know I am so.....to my many friends Dive, FMF, Suzie I say fair well adieu I am leaving RHP forever.
    Wow. I for one will miss your refreshing objective presence here more than
    you have the relevant frames of reference to know. Godspeed on you safe
    return one day soon. Meanwhile, how about an unrated conversational chess
    game [Fischer Random 960 or preferably Standard]? Please message your
    reply. Also, do you like cheese? Kind regards, Wolf
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561902
    19 Sep '15 21:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you are going to be a pussy about it, it is protocol to start your own thread.
    Thread 165636
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    1036416
    21 Sep '15 15:11
    why are you only addressing two of me? what about the others, don't they deserve the same recognition??
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    113195
    24 Sep '15 14:33
    Originally posted by coquette
    why are you only addressing two of me? what about the others, don't they deserve the same recognition??
    Of course not coquette you are a two of a kind.
Back to Top