Hi,

Hi,

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEA

Moves
24 Dec 12

Hello ...., Today is Christmas Eve and I want to wish you and your family A Very Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Year. I hope that your & your Loved Ones get many gifts and remember the gifts given to us by God Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values. It is peace because we have found peace in the Savior’s teachings. It is the time we realize most deeply that the more love is expended, the more there is of it for others."

—Thomas S. Monson, "Christmas Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Dec 12

Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
Hello ...., Today is Christmas Eve and I want to wish you and your family A Very Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Year. I hope that your & your Loved Ones get many gifts and remember the gifts given to us by God Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thoug ...[text shortened]... s Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
Ditto, to you and yours! 🙂

Moves
25 Dec 12

Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thoug ...[text shortened]... s Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
Mormon propaganda blogs are not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_S._Monson

Moves
25 Dec 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Mormon propaganda blogs are not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.

Impersonating a moderator or administrator of this website is not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
25 Dec 12

Originally posted by divegeester

If that's 'Mormon propaganda'then they need a 'refresh and update' campaign..because that isn't going to get anyone through the front door, is it... 😉

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 Dec 12

He's just reminding us to believe as he does or burn in hell. The gift that keeps on giving!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Dec 12

Originally posted by Kegge
Impersonating a moderator or administrator of this website is not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.
Can you show the post where he is impersonating a moderator or admin? 😕

Moves
25 Dec 12

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Can you show the post where he is impersonating a moderator or admin? 😕
You don't mean this do you ... you're taking the piss with me, surely.

Moves
26 Dec 12

How am I impersonating a forum mod; do you see me with a mod avatar? Mod title?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
26 Dec 12

You don't mean this do you ... you're taking the piss with me, surely.
He may well be, but please don't call him Shirley.