General Forum

Hi,

Standard memberLloyd E Adkins
General 24 Dec '12 16:44
  1. Joined
    06 Jul '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 16:44
    Hello ...., Today is Christmas Eve and I want to wish you and your family A Very Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Year. I hope that your & your Loved Ones get many gifts and remember the gifts given to us by God Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
    Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values. It is peace because we have found peace in the Savior’s teachings. It is the time we realize most deeply that the more love is expended, the more there is of it for others."

—Thomas S. Monson, "Christmas Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 16:54
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    Hello ...., Today is Christmas Eve and I want to wish you and your family A Very Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Year. I hope that your & your Loved Ones get many gifts and remember the gifts given to us by God Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
    Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thoug ...[text shortened]... s Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
    Ditto, to you and yours! 🙂
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 05:17
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thoug ...[text shortened]... s Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
    Mormon propaganda blogs are not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_S._Monson
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 10:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Mormon propaganda blogs are not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.

Impersonating a moderator or administrator of this website is not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 12:49
    Originally posted by divegeester

If that's 'Mormon propaganda'then they need a 'refresh and update' campaign..because that isn't going to get anyone through the front door, is it... 😉
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 15:53
    He's just reminding us to believe as he does or burn in hell. The gift that keeps on giving!
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 15:57
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Impersonating a moderator or administrator of this website is not allowed on this website and especially not in the general forum.
    Can you show the post where he is impersonating a moderator or admin? 😕
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 23:57
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Can you show the post where he is impersonating a moderator or admin? 😕
    You don't mean this do you ... you're taking the piss with me, surely.
  9. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Moves
    26 Dec '12 00:59
    How am I impersonating a forum mod; do you see me with a mod avatar? Mod title?
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Dec '12 01:00
    You don't mean this do you ... you're taking the piss with me, surely.
    He may well be, but please don't call him Shirley.