1. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 11:182 edits
    It was bad enough when they became "outlook.live", and yesterday the changed again with kitcherisch look, which is unbearable on smaller screens. It is like unnecessary lace on the curtain over dirty window.
    And they still offer "try Beta version"!?

Yahoo destroyed themselves with Beta and "security measures" which forced 70 percent of users to lose their accounts.

Gmail is ridiculously impassable in Beta version, almost as useless as Yahoo now.

Reveal Hidden Content
    Plus that they all are tuned in NSA bureaus to check each and every mail we send.

Now Hotmail got new "improvement".
    if they ruin mail-service with Beta "intuitive way etc.", they will be exactly the same cræp as Yahoo and Gmail.

Why don't those innovators and developers have same destiny as Coca-cola innovator, the one who changed taste to "less sweet"? Namely - to get fired and be doomed to vagabond life for good?
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 12:10
    Originally posted by @vandervelde

...Why don't those innovators and developers have same destiny as Coca-cola innovator, the one who changed taste to "less sweet"? ...
    Good solid rant. B+, maybe more.

When the New Coke came out, everyone could tell it was just pseudo Pepsi. My Dad worked for Coca Cola at the time and told me it was a flop everywhere in the US except for the city of Detroit?

Of course down here in south Texas, my fridge is stocked with Coca Cola made in Mexico with real sugar, not syrup and yes, there is a difference in taste.

πŸ˜€
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 17:22
    Hotmail? What do you expect for free? You pay for RHP and you get a service. You want email service too, then pay for it.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 20:10
    Originally posted by @montymoose
    Good solid rant. B+, maybe more.

When the New Coke came out, everyone could tell it was just pseudo Pepsi. My Dad worked for Coca Cola at the time and told me it was a flop everywhere in the US except for the city of Detroit?

Of course down here in south Texas, my fridge is stocked with Coca Cola made in Mexico with real sugar, not syrup and yes, there is a difference in taste.

πŸ˜€
    coca cola is great if you have a plugged sink. Just let it sit over night and run some hot water in the morning. Voilà sink unplugged, yes folks some of us actually drink this stuff!!!

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 21:451 edit
    Originally posted by @vandervelde
    It was bad enough when they became "outlook.live", and yesterday the changed again with kitcherisch look, which is unbearable on smaller screens. It is like unnecessary lace on the curtain over dirty window.
    And they still offer "try Beta version"!?

Yahoo destroyed themselves with Beta and "security measures" which forced 70 percent of users to lose ...[text shortened]... o changed taste to "less sweet"? Namely - to get fired and be doomed to vagabond life for good?
    For once I'm with you on this. I LOVED the original Hotmail, it sung it danced, well not much, but it was simple.

Now it feels like "hotmail" is a bastardised platform for college programmers to "do their stuff". Pricks.

It's crap. Such a shame, but I'm not giving up old-world hotmail 'personal name' email address. They can piss right off.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '17 14:48
    With a button in right high corner one can reverse to the old version...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree