1. The sky
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 21:21
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I'm sorry I made the universe...
    Yes, that was a terrible mistake. You should be ashamed of yourself.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 21:23
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Blame me! Blame me!

(for what, exactly?)
    Don't ask me ask Superman he is the one who started all this.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 21:27
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Am I right in saying that members who signed up before a certain date, did so on a permanent basis. ie, one payment for unlimited subscription. It was only after a certain date that yearl subs came into effect.
    Weren't you paying attention? No wings on star means permanent subscription. Wings on stars means not permanent... I think.
  4. In your face
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 21:45
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Weren't you paying attention? No wings on star means permanent subscription. Wings on stars means not permanent... I think.
    They don't call me Jimmy plantpot for nothing mate.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:06
    The wingless stars were given for voluntary contributions to the site before subscriptions were introduced. People with wingless stars get unlimited games and can join clans and tournaments etc., but they still get advertising. Some original pawn stars later subscribed and got wings. In those cases the wings aren't permanent, but the stars still are.
  6. In your face
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The wingless stars were given for voluntary contributions to the site before subscriptions were introduced. People with wingless stars get unlimited games and can join clans and tournaments etc., but they still get advertising. Some original pawn stars later subscribed and got wings. In those cases the wings aren't permanent, but the stars still are.
    It would be better if they made things a little more complicated. X
  7. The sky
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:11
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    It would be better if they made things a little more complicated. X
    They should introduce left-wing and right-wing stars.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:14
    the user back on page one that this thread is about has wings around his star...
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:353 edits
    Is there a contradiction or were you just adding to what I just said. I really don't know sometimes. The real question was User 20292 What is up with that?
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:40
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    the user back on page one that this thread is about has wings around his star...
    I know that. Don't make me hit you with a turnup.
  11. The sky
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:44
    Is there a contradiction or were you just adding to what I just said. I really don't know sometimes. The real question was User 20292 What is up with that?
    Mostly adding to what you said, although it's not entirely correct to say that winged stars are not permanent because the stars may be permanent even though the wings aren't. As for User 20292, Palynka's guess sounds most likely to me.
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 00:05
    Mostly adding to what you said, although it's not entirely correct to say that winged stars are not permanent because the stars may be permanent even though the wings aren't. As for User 20292, Palynka's guess sounds most likely to me.
    I see now, and I agree with that. In fact I even agree with the key word may because I really doubt that even this site will be permanent. So in fact the wing stars maynot be permanent so technically I could still be totally right.

You lose I win.
  13. The sky
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 00:13
    I see now, and I agree with that. In fact I even agree with the key word may because I really doubt that even this site will be permanent. So in fact the wing stars may[b]not be permanent so technically I could still be totally right.

You lose I win.[/b]
    Even though this site may pass, the wingless stars will shine on in eternity. 😉
  14. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 00:38
    Even though this site may pass, the wingless stars will shine on in eternity. 😉
    Thank you!
  15. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 01:56
    Don't ask me ask Superman he is the one who started all this.
    I am the one asking out of curiosity, so i am not to be asked anything.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree