How do you feel about tatooed ladies

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
07 Mar 15

Originally posted by Seitse
Argh! Were you in prison or sumthin' ?

I guess you're only missing the blood tear under the eye
and a Virgin of Guadalupe on your chest.
I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die.

Moves
07 Mar 15

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
That's not a tattoo, that's a Southern American recipe. 😛
Ya I think I read somewhere where Colonel Saunders started out using them but switched to chickens and another secret coating recipe.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
07 Mar 15

I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die.
Aye. Sometimes you just have to.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
07 Mar 15

I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die.
bit of the great Mr Cash....

respect

rain

Moves
07 Mar 15

A tattoo like a rose on the leg or even those lower-back tattoos (often called 'tramp stamps' ) can look pretty hot. However, I don't like the fact that tats are permanent. They should make ones that last for only a few weeks. That way, women (or men) could change them the way some people change their hair color. That would allow for some nice creativity, and make tats even more fashionable.

w

Moves
07 Mar 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I think it makes them look intelligent even more so if they are blonde
I think tattoos make a person look like an ignorant sheep/ person. This FAD came directly from prisons. The worst, ignorant offender/losers you can imagine. My brother-in-law is a cop and he says "We don't catch the smart criminals, only the dumb ones". Sheep people just mindlessly follow someone else's lead. DUH

w

Moves
07 Mar 15

Originally posted by vivify
A tattoo like a rose on the leg or even those lower-back tattoos (often called 'tramp stamps' ) can look pretty hot. However, I don't like the fact that tats are permanent. They should make ones that last for only a few weeks. That way, women (or men) could change them the way some people change their hair color. That would allow for some nice creativity, and make tats even more fashionable.
Amen..the tat parlors make just as much money REMOVING tats than they do putting them on ! LOLOLO the joke is on the mindless sheeple !!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
07 Mar 15

Originally posted by woadman
My brother-in-law is a cop
How many blacks has he killed so far?

Moves
08 Mar 15

Originally posted by vivify
There may be hope:
Falkenham, a Ph.D. student in pathology at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, has developed a technique that doesn't involve lasers to break down the ink particles in the skin.

His technique, called Bisphosphonate Liposomal Tattoo Removal, involves a cream that makes use of the body's own defenses.

He's not anti-tattoo; in fact, he has four and is keeping them all.

"This idea started when I got my first tattoo and I was thinking of the tattoo process from an immune point of view," Falkenham said in a news release. "Since then, I have added three more and currently don't regret any of them -- but that's probably a reflection on me waiting until I was older."

Falkenham worked with his university's Industry Liaison and Innovation office to patent the technology and get funding to continue his research.

When people get tattoos, the ink pigments in their skin get eaten by macrophages, a type of white blood cells. The cells eat the pigment to protect the surrounding issue from the foreign substance, Falkenham says. Those cells form the tattoo people see. Tattoos eventually fade when those macrophages are replaced by new ones.

Another group of macrophages moves some of the pigment to lymph nodes that remove it from the area. Falkenham's cream targets those macrophages, speeding up the natural fading process.

Though the initial research has proved promising, more is required to build on his results before the product can be sold.

w

Moves
08 Mar 15

How many blacks has he killed so far?
He's lost count..right now he's trying to transfer to Ferguson...

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
08 Mar 15

Originally posted by woadman
He's lost count..right now he's trying to transfer to Ferguson...
Sir Alex???

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
08 Mar 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview
Sir Alex???
LOL

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
08 Mar 15

With my hands. 😕

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Mar 15

Should I feel differently if it was a Lady or a Gent?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
08 Mar 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
Should I feel differently if it was a Lady or a Gent?
Whatever floats your boat, Herr Ponderable.