General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 May '16 12:42
    By making yourself numb.
    Numbness is caused by the lack off truth content.
    The lack of truth content is caused by thinking you know everything.
    Thinking you know everything is caused by not knowing anything.
    Not knowing anything is caused by making yourself numb.

    And so the cycle continues. 😉
  2. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Joined
    15 Feb '16
    Moves
    1685
    26 May '16 12:46
    Originally posted by josephw
    By making yourself numb.
    Numbness is caused by the lack off truth content.
    The lack of truth content is caused by thinking you know everything.
    Thinking you know everything is caused by not knowing anything.
    Not knowing anything is caused by making yourself numb.

    And so the cycle continues. 😉
    #BestTypoEver
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    26 May '16 12:50
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    #BestTypoEver
    And nobody is going to start another *pick a letter* add it to umb to start another post since dumb and numb are the only two letters that makes a legitimate four letter word out of umb. There are of course 5 letter words like thumb and crumb but the post uses 4 letter combo's.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 May '16 12:51
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    #BestTypoEver
    Where?
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 May '16 12:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And nobody is going to start another *pick a letter* add it to umb to start another post since dumb and numb are the only two letters that makes a legitimate four letter word out of umb. There are of course 5 letter words like thumb and crumb but the post uses 4 letter combo's.
    What about gumb? 🙄
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    26 May '16 13:471 edit
    By preaching at an anonymous chess website like a Medieval cult leader...

    Exhibit A Thread 168870 Page 3

    Next step? Dangerous.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 May '16 14:13
    Originally posted by Seitse
    By preaching at an anonymous chess website like a Medieval cult leader...

    Exhibit A Thread 168870 Page 3

    Next step? Dangerous.
    Care for a Kool-Aid?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    26 May '16 14:32
    Originally posted by josephw
    What about gumb? 🙄
    Acronyms are not words, its also a proper noun, Gumb, the nickname of a dude in Silence of the Lambs. The acronym is 'genitals up my bum'. In short not a real word.

    I could just as well say Sumb or Zumb but it would still be just as meaningless.
  9. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Joined
    15 Feb '16
    Moves
    1685
    26 May '16 15:26
    Originally posted by josephw
    Where?
    How Do You Make Yourself Dumb?
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 May '16 21:30
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    How Do You Make Yourself Dumb?
    By being here.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 May '16 21:38
    Originally posted by josephw
    By being here.
    Not true. You were dumb to begin with.
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    26 May '16 22:15
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Not true. You were dumb to begin with.
    Well, at least I know I can stay that way by being here! 😉 I have a reputation to uphold you know.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    27 May '16 10:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And nobody is going to start another *pick a letter* add it to umb to start another post since dumb and numb are the only two letters that makes a legitimate four letter word out of umb. There are of course 5 letter words like thumb and crumb but the post uses 4 letter combo's.
    But a thread titled "How do you make yourself plumb?" would be a legitimate parody thread.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    27 May '16 14:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    But a thread titled "How do you make yourself plumb?" would be a legitimate parody thread.
    Not to mention "How do you make yourself come?"
  15. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    27 May '16 16:01
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Not to mention "How do you make yourself come?"
    Uh, plumb again?
Back to Top