1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 21:06
    for prolly the third time, i've deleted my facebook profile...
    times past, i could not resist the siren's call and fell into her hot embrace...
    this time, inspired by no less a man than elon musk, i may be able to remain celibate...
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 21:211 edit
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    times past, i could not resist the siren's call and fell into her hot embrace...
    this time, inspired by no less a man than elon musk, i may be able to remain celibate...
    Talking about facebook there is a spam going around saying to send to 10 of your friends because there is going to be a charge now for facebook. IF you send to those 10 friends you will not be charged and your logo will turn blue and will remain free, as was discussed in the paper today facebook will cost 0.01 ps per message. If you don't do this your logo will not turn blue and facebook will activate billing.....LOL....

Good job getting rid of it, far as I am concerned they ask for far too much information. Much more than is asked on this site to become a member.

-VR
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 22:02
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    You still appear in searches as photos, links etc but your profile is gone.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 22:03
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Talking about facebook there is a spam going around saying to send to 10 of your friends because there is going to be a charge now for facebook. IF you send to those 10 friends you will not be charged and your logo will turn blue and will remain free, as was discussed in the paper today facebook will cost 0.01 ps per message. If you don't do this your l ...[text shortened]... sk for far too much information. Much more than is asked on this site to become a member.

-VR
    Actually Facebook “asks” for virtually no information, our presence there, our profile our fiends our likes etc... IS the information
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 22:05
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You still appear in searches as photos, links etc but your profile is gone.
    I always thought he had a Romanesque profile. I think it was his nose.
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 05:34
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I always thought he had a Romanesque profile. I think it was his nose.
    i've only broken two bones on my body...
    the lil toe on my left foot because i kicked a coffee table in the dark,
    and,
    my nose, which has the distinction of having been broken prolly half a dozen times...
    tis the crookedness that's a boatload of my boyish charm...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree