1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 17:011 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

Your sexism is showing.
    My avatar's a slip (sp?).

Red Hot Pawn Heaven Volunteer Moderators will have limited duties. Levy of hefty fines and awarding

jail time won't be among them. Members (who are children here) there will have become adults.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 17:48
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Your sexism is showing.
    Just the opposite, it appears to me he is saying you don't have to be female to cheerlead. 😉

In your case I think it suits, IMHO! 😉
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 09:214 edits
    In Red Hot Pawn Heaven Kewpie will run the Linguistics Research Department. FMF will give midnight demonstrations of the Proper Role of The Devil's Advocate in the all night diner at the corner of Pearl Street and Main. Very Rusty will help God with the gold coins. Hand of Hecate will own all the gyms. ChessPraxis will be deputized as Sheriff and given permission to hire three members of his posse; and run the fleet of classic cars. Phlabibit and huckleberryhound will finally get to go to the New Nashville. Grampster Dumpster will serve as assistant supervisor of the janitorial unit. Permanently assigned to the grave yard shift, he will be responsible for clearing out all of the garbage and miscellaneous crap from the day. Divegeester and a Retired Angel with big muscles will assist him in the task of sorting and classifying all the worn out from the recyclable thumbs.
    (to be continued)
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 22:01
    And in red hot pawn hell?
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 22:27
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Red hot pawn hell would be,

every time your opponent moves a pawn
    it becomes a queen but yours doesn't.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 00:131 edit
    Originally posted by Silverstriker

Great title for a contest entry. Nearly as we can determine, there is no such compartment deep within Hades or in any other Underworld Cavity. If there is a "red hot pawn hell", it's probably a misnamed. The Guy in Red screwed up. Chess.com and GameKnot Hells are probably real.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree