1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Aug '15 19:16
    Originally posted by coquette
    oh, those were the days . .. . newer members of the last five years might enjoy visiting those dreamy lines from the distant past
    for sure and a day
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 00:491 edit
    oh, those were the days . .. . newer members of the last five years might enjoy visiting those dreamy lines from the distant past
    "Great 21st Century Novel" Thread 88603 [86 Pages: Nearly 1,300 "sentences"]
    Original post by Grampy Bobby (on 04 Mar '08 00:16)

"Let's write it together for our own enjoyment and for posterity sake. One connected and coherent sentence at a time (per writer) and let's

number them sequentially for ease of reference and continuity, since it's likely there will be editorial comments along the way. Once our

body of work exceeds, say, 500 sentences we can brainstorm an appropriate title. Meanwhile think of it as a site bedtime story in progress.

So get your creative juices flowing. Your unique contributions will energize its lift off and sustain its flight. This could be enjoyable!"
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 01:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Great 21st Century Novel" Thread 88603 [86 Pages: Nearly 1,300 "sentences"]
    Original post by Grampy Bobby (on 04 Mar '08 00:16)

"Let's write it together for our own enjoyment and for posterity sake. One connected and coherent sentence at a time (per writer) and let's

number them sequentially for ease of reference a ...[text shortened]... nique contributions will energize its lift off and sustain its flight. This could be enjoyable!"[/b]
    i suspect that magical moment cannot repeat. . . unless we have another long term outage. . who knows tho? maybe. . .let's see. .

opening venue? um. . . . . what about. . . ???
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 02:03
    i suspect that magical moment cannot repeat. . . unless we have another long term outage. . who knows tho? maybe. . .let's see. .

"2. How ghastly! I sip my freshly ground and brewed mild columbian coffee and ponder how many days the "site is under repair, will be back online in approximately 6 hours" will appear every time i click on my RHP link.

3. ____________________________"
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 01:124 edits
    "3. As I peer ponderously into the ugly white screen delivering this horrific news to me, I wonder about many things, but two things repeat over and over like a broken record, "whatever shall I do with all my employers time now" and "I need to buy stronger coffee" ~@Mexico [04 Mar '08]

Footnote: "Last moved 2356 days" ago.

"4. Closed the laptop down, remindinding myself that I really did have an actual life, took a longer than

usual/hotter than usual shower and slid into the white envelope, mid prayer drifting off to sleep and slept." ~@Grampy-Bobby [04 Mar '08]
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 00:29
    "5. i dreamt of her, the Queen, her radiance in all directions, her control, her power . . .. . d5-e6-f7 . . .through the pawn, her power radiating onto the King, the future victim." ~coquette [04 Mar '08 02:12]
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 04:21
    Grampy Bobby [04 Mar '08 02:16]

"6. And I somehow knew, full well, that the king was already looking forward to the bondage and benefits of his untimely victimhood.

Edit: Almost sounds like the close of a brief cameo chapter one and the beginning of chapter two... What say ye?"

mikelom [04 Mar '08 02:39]

"7. The king did behold her tenderness within his clad towers but, alas he would permit no visitors."
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Oct '15 06:58

To the point. Well put, coquette!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree