1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 May '16 14:46
    It used to be I looked forward to clear, blue skies while dreading the overcast, the drizzly.
    Over the last few years of casual observation and then more lately with consistent predictability, it has become apparent that someone is either "seeding" the densely populated areas, or they are obscuring the sky.
    Thirty, forty years ago, I never saw the saturation of the sky with the chemical trail intensity seen these days.
    But only on relatively clear days: when it is overcast or rainy, such coverage doesn't occur, as evidenced when the clouds dissipate and the sky clears up again.
    I've done very little research into it at this point, although I have heard of various related theories for a few years.
    Several years back, there was flat out denial that any chemicals were being released, although that position has been softened more recently.
    Any others note the same phenomenon around where they live, and any thoughts?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 May '16 16:36
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    It used to be I looked forward to clear, blue skies while dreading the overcast, the drizzly.
    Over the last few years of casual observation and then more lately with consistent predictability, it has become apparent that someone is either "seeding" the densely populated areas, or they are obscuring the sky.
    Thirty, forty years ago, I never saw the satu ...[text shortened]... d more recently.
    Me, too.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 May '16 16:50
    Thirty, forty years ago, I never saw the satu ...[text shortened]... d more recently.
    I wear an aluminium hat at all times...
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 May '16 17:07
    This idea that the atmosphere is being "seeded" is ludicrous. Do you not realize the enormity of an industrial complex that would be needed for such a thing to be done.

The big scare is that the atmosphere is being seeded with aluminum dust to deflect the sun's rays. Do you know how much a ton of aluminum costs?

Chemtrails? What? Chemicals released through the engines?

It's the same nonsense as the y2k scare. Figured that one out too months before by simply applying common sense.

The real threat to human existence is invisible. My two cents. 😉
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 May '16 18:26
    Originally posted by josephw

The real threat to human existence is invisible. My two cents. 😉[/b]
    The invisible man?
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 May '16 20:00

The real threat to human existence is invisible.
    Stealth Bombers?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 May '16 21:59
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I wear an aluminium hat at all times...
    That's because you're a cheap, penny-pinching tight-wad.
    Any fool can wear aluminum.
    It takes a discerning man to seek out and don tin.

Philistin.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 May '16 22:07
    This idea that the atmosphere is being "seeded" is ludicrous. Do you not realize the enormity of an industrial complex that would be needed for such a thing to be done.

The big scare is that the atmosphere is being seeded with aluminum dust to deflect the sun's rays. Do you know how much a ton of aluminum costs?

Chemtrails? What? Chemicals released th ...[text shortened]... ply applying common sense.

The real threat to human existence is invisible. My two cents. 😉
    I'd agree with you on the entire atmosphere, which is why I think it is concentrated in densely populated areas.

For instance, today: it was supposed to rain and noticed the skies on the way to work completely clear.
    Later in the day, sky filled up with the trails.

I've heard various agents included in them, including, strangely, lithium.

My reason for posting is more along the lines of wondering if others have noticed them in their area.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '16 05:19
    I wonder what happens to the clouds at the edge of a flat earth...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree