General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    01 Apr '17 12:45
    I prepare salty crackers, peanut butter, pepsi-cola classic, coffee, fruit and mineral water. An I stay at home until April 2nd, 00:01 at least.
    I live on that day as Fischer during his preparations.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    01 Apr '17 13:33
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I prepare salty crackers, peanut butter, pepsi-cola classic, coffee, fruit and mineral water. An I stay at home until April 2nd, 00:01 at least.
    I live on that day as Fischer during his preparations.
    Did you turn your autocorrect off in order to post the thread?
    Or was that a subliminal plug for the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    01 Apr '17 13:47
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Did you turn your autocorrect off in order to post the thread?
    Or was that a subliminal plug for the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers?
    What do you mean?
    Only mistake was in "An" instead of "And" which was typo and I don't edit typos on principle.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    01 Apr '17 13:47
    But you were right indeed regarding subliminal messages.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    01 Apr '17 14:083 edits
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    What do you mean?
    Only mistake was in "An" instead of "And" which was typo and I don't edit typos on principle.
    Apil Fool's Day.

    No r.

    Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Back to Top