General Forum

General Forum

  1. the forest
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    14947
    16 Sep '18 01:57
    this site does not bring great chessmasters.

    the price is about the same as many paid sites for value.
    so...it is community

    let us build community.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10584
    16 Sep '18 07:02
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    this site does not bring great chessmasters.

    the price is about the same as many paid sites for value.
    so...it is community

    let us build community.
    You post more sir than my friend Bob. (And he's a postman).
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    16 Sep '18 12:04
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    this site does not bring great chessmasters.

    the price is about the same as many paid sites for value.
    so...it is community

    let us build community.
    This community was already built long before you got here, man.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421633
    16 Sep '18 14:07
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You post more sir than my friend Bob. (And he's a postman).
    And you call everyone sir without being sincere! 😛

    -VR
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526002
    20 Sep '18 08:04
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    this site does not bring great chessmasters.

    the price is about the same as many paid sites for value.
    so...it is community

    let us build community.
    Would you Profit from great chess masters? I won't their game is worlds above mine. I am happy to beat a middle class Player.
  6. Subscriberbadradger
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Joined
    09 Sep '18
    Moves
    10959
    20 Sep '18 08:46
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Would you Profit from great chess masters? I won't their game is worlds above mine. I am happy to beat a middle class Player.
    I am happy to beat my wife, she loves it, a right good thrashing.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10584
    20 Sep '18 11:01
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    And you call everyone sir without being sincere! 😛

    -VR
    Yes sir.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    20 Sep '18 11:45
    Originally posted by @badradger
    I am happy to beat my wife, she loves it, a right good thrashing.
    The one who needs a thrashing is you.
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    31623
    20 Sep '18 12:14
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You post more sir than my friend Bob. (And he's a postman).
    This post comes to you post - haste, and it's now almost complete, so we are nearly post post, but was I first past the post?

    It's a funny word, post, also come to think of it an anagram of stop, and spot. And tops. And pots.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52770
    20 Sep '18 13:56
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You post more sir than my friend Bob. (And he's a postman).
    I saw the movie.....
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421633
    20 Sep '18 15:17
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Yes sir.
    And you did it again! 😛

    -VR
  12. Subscriberbadradger
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Joined
    09 Sep '18
    Moves
    10959
    20 Sep '18 15:48
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The one who needs a thrashing is you.
    my wife obliges in that department, catsuit whip the works, I love it.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    21 Sep '18 06:17
    Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
    This post comes to you post - haste, and it's now almost complete, so we are nearly post post, but was I first past the post?

    It's a funny word, post, also come to think of it an anagram of stop, and spot. And tops. And pots.
    Wait for the post-mortem analysis.
Back to Top