I quit

I quit

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
02 May 13

Since the new changes to the site I can't move my pieces . It's time to find a different chess site . It's been fun while it lasted .

t

Moves
02 May 13

Originally posted by buckky
Since the new changes to the site I can't move my pieces . It's time to find a different chess site . It's been fun while it lasted .
Good riddance!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 May 13
2 edits

Buckky, you joined Red Hot Pawn September 23, 2002; RHP had come on stream February, 2001. You've been a durable member through many changes and challenges during those eleven years. Russ has personally assisted other frustrated members during this conversion since yesterday morning. Factual, as I happen to know one computer literate member very well. May I suggest that you detail your software and other issues immediately by Feedback. He will reply. The 'Fun' will continue. Different chess sites aren't the answer. I've played daily at two of the most popular competitive sites daily since last summer. They Rank 6 and 7, respectively, with Red Hot Pawn easily an 8 to 9 on a Ten Scale. Please, think.

Moves
03 May 13

A website I using upgrades it's interface and I can't use it; do I...

A) Upgrade my browser?

B) Have a look through the advice in announcements forum?

C) Send feedback to get advice?

D) Slice off my testicles with a blunt knife?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by divegeester
A website I using upgrades it's interface and I can't use it; do I...

A) Upgrade my browser?

B) Have a look through the advice in announcements forum?

C) Send feedback to get advice?

D) Slice off my testicles with a blunt knife?
All of the above.

No, wait. A, B and C.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 13

Pick 'd' & stop being such a cry baby! 😛

I love the change, change is a good thing!!! 😉 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 13

Can I haz your stuffz?

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
I've played daily at two of the most popular competitive sites daily since last summer. They Rank 6 and 7, respectively, with Red Hot Pawn easily an 8 to 9 on a Ten Scale. Please, think.
Played the forums, posting like a lobotomised gekko there too?

-m. 😉

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
03 May 13

I think he finally had enough of people using the wood pieces.