21 Jun '13 08:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ho!

Hey!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '13 13:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There has not been a thread complaining about this site's new look for at least several days. Frankly this is not good enough, as I am sure there are many posters here who still feel their lives have been grossly impinged upon by the improved interface, clearer rendering and larger fonts.
    In accordance with another thread in GF, it would've been much more polite if you had gave this title to your thread

May I make a complaint about...??

😛
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 08:23
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    In accordance with another thread in GF, it would've been much more polite if you had gave this title to your thread

[b]May I make a complaint about...??

😛[/b]
    There is just not enough threads complaining about the new site; many people here feel their lives have been irreparably damaged by Russell and his insistence to make improvements to the rhp experience and they need a platform from which to air their views. Perhaps there should be a whole new forum dedicated to complaining about the new look site...
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 12:23
    Originally posted by vandervelde

[b]May I make a complaint about...??

😛[/b]
    Ha,
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 12:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There is just not enough threads complaining about the new site; many people here feel their lives have been irreparably damaged by Russell and his insistence to make improvements to the rhp experience and they need a platform from which to air their views. Perhaps there should be a whole new forum dedicated to complaining about the new look site...
    Yada yada yada...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree