I won a game and my rating went down

I won a game and my rating went down

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

RSA

Moves
24 Oct 16

the title says it all. how does that happen?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
24 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ashiitaka
yer opponent is not well endowed...

A

RSA

Moves
24 Oct 16

Originally posted by rookie54
yer opponent is not well endowed...
what a saucy joke

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Oct 16

what a saucy joke
Your rating now is provisional till I think 20 games are played and prov ratings go up and down in a flash. It only settles down to normal math after you get a permenant rating.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Oct 16

I checked your game history and don't see where your rating dropped as you describe.

A

RSA

Moves
24 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I checked your game history and don't see where your rating dropped as you describe.
prior to winning my last game, my rating was 1510, and I won a game against flank game, and it went to 1492.

Moves
24 Oct 16

prior to winning my last game, my rating was 1510, and I won a game against flank game, and it went to 1492.
Sonhouse gave you the right answer. Until you've played 20 games your rating can drop if you beat lower ranked players.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Oct 16

Originally posted by Trev33
Sonhouse gave you the right answer. Until you've played 20 games your rating can drop if you beat lower ranked players.
Hey Trev, did I ask you if you played Irish music or interested in Irish music? Attend sessions or any of that? I play guitar and mandolin and had some nice sessions in Dublin one fine evening a few years ago. One band let me play onstage with them, the Dingleberries. Ever hear of them? Pub band.