06 Jul '20 22:341 edit
    @lemondrop said
    you are making your usual nonsense
    your workouts?
    please spare me
    two or three people on this forum might believe you workout
    but speaking for the hundred others
    you couldn't lift a spoon without help
    LOL @ lemon....You think everyone is as lazy as you which just isn't the case. As I've told you and others like goad, believe what you wish.

I bet you wished you worked out so you'd be able to see over your belly or bend over tie your shoes eh?............LOL........ Just kidding of course I am sure you have no issues like that! πŸ˜‰

I wonder if I could bench press you. What you weigh?....LOL..... πŸ˜‰

-VR
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 00:20
    @wolfe63 said
    French Vanilla Ice Cream scooped onto warm, oven-fresh Brownies with a liberal fistful of Black Walnuts on top.

This is home.
    Of the mass produced ice-creams Cornish was a favourite (not available in NZ)
    plopped on top of home-made apple & blackberry pie. French Vanilla is a good
    alternative but it isn't really proper French Vanilla.

For example Tip Top French Vanilla in NZ is quite nice but contains no eggs!
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 00:34
    @very-rusty said
    LOL @ lemon....You think everyone is as lazy as you which just isn't the case. As I've told you and others like goad, believe what you wish.

I bet you wished you worked out so you'd be able to see over your belly or bend over tie your shoes eh?............LOL........ Just kidding of course I am sure you have no issues like that! πŸ˜‰

I wonder if I could bench press you. What you weigh?....LOL..... πŸ˜‰

-VR
    87 pounds
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 06:53
    @wolfe63 said
    OK, now this thread is more like it. This is definitely Rusty's speed.

I'll slum it.

French Vanilla Ice Cream scooped onto warm, oven-fresh Brownies with a liberal fistful of Black Walnuts on top.

This is home.
    Well, I’d have said French vanilla with Sacher Torte, but a brownie will do. Yes!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 07:26
    @lemondrop said
    I've always preferred ice cream
    when young and attending birthday parties I always wanted the ice cream and would be disappointed if there wasn't any
    Ice cream, as long as it isn’t that awful “Mr Whippy” junk.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 07:33
    @divegeester said
    Ice cream, as long as it isn’t that awful “Mr Whippy” junk.
    "Mr Whippy" or soft-serve ice-cream might be looked down upon by elitists
    but it can be a quality product made with top quality ingredients. The addition
    of air and less fat makes it light, easier to eat and BONUS ... no brain-freeze as
    it is nowhere near as cold as traditional ice-cream. Stick a flake in it for a "99"!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 08:16
    @wolfgang59 said
    "Mr Whippy" or soft-serve ice-cream might be looked down upon by elitists
    but it can be a quality product made with top quality ingredients. The addition
    of air and less fat makes it light, easier to eat and BONUS ... no brain-freeze as
    it is nowhere near as cold as traditional ice-cream. Stick a flake in it for a "99"!
    I am definitely an ice-cream elitist!

I’m not convinced of the claim “can be made of top quality ingredients”. I suppose there is such a thing as top quality processed cream.

But each to their own of course.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 08:19
    “Whippist”

Noun or adjective: person or attitude pertaining to discrimination against the “Mr Whippy” brand of ice-cream
  9. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 08:33
    Cake made with ice cream layers or at least ice cream in it. Why debate when you can have it all. But can you put a flavoured ice cream with cake or does it have to be vanilla under these circumstances?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 08:35
    @petewxyz said
    Cake made with ice cream layers or at least ice cream in it. Why debate when you can have it all. But can you put a flavoured ice cream with cake or does it have to be vanilla under these circumstances?
    Does this exist in the uk? Sounds awesome.
  11. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 09:59
    @divegeester said
    You get quite elaborate iceberg cakes which have ice cream in them (problem googling that is you get loads of cakes designed like icebergs with penguin decorations, but that wasn't the original meaning). Usually some variation of chocolate icing.

If you want to keep it simple though just make sponge and layer with ice cream and some jam of sauce. Like a Victoria sponge with ice cream.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 18:02
    @divegeester said
    I'm guessing you don't have Baskin-Robbins in the UK?

They do ice cream cakes.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 18:07
    @suzianne said
    I'm guessing you don't have Baskin-Robbins in the UK?

They do ice cream cakes.
    Today, Baskin-Robbins Canada operates 101 locations in Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba and British Columbia.

We don't have any here in Nova Scotia. Are the ice cream cakes any good if so do you eat a lot of them? πŸ˜‰

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree