1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jun '18 14:34
    So kittens and puppies fare better medically speaking if they get mothers milk from day one.

That doesn't happen with most puppies and kittens separated from parents.

So I propose a business where using robot technology we start canine and feline milking stations where they produce a large amount of canine and feline specific milk for all those people to give to their newborn but separated from mama puppies and kittens.

If successful, that idea could be expanded to elephant milk or giraffe milk which might save those species.

What do you think?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Jun '18 15:23
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So kittens and puppies fare better medically speaking if they get mothers milk from day one.

So I propose a business where using robot technology we start canine and feline milking stations where they produce a large amount of canine and feline specific milk for all those peopl ...[text shortened]... expanded to elephant milk or giraffe milk which might save those species.

What do you think?
    Go for it and you will earn hate from some calling themselves animal lovers by degrading cats and dogs to diary prducers, and earn praise and money from some calling themselves animal lovers for providing a singualr offer for thier loved ones 😉
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Jun '18 16:21

So I propose a business where using robot technology we start canine and feline milking stations where they produce a large amount of canine and feline specific milk for all those peopl ...[text shortened]... expanded to elephant milk or giraffe milk which might save those species.

What do you think?
    So, like a Starbucks for pets.
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    03 Jun '18 17:30
    new business names -

milkies for muppets
    suck a new tit
    newborn nourishment noogies
    yank it
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 03:111 edit
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    new business names -

milkies for muppets
    suck a new tit
    newborn nourishment noogies
    yank it
    Or Kitty milkshakes? Elephant smoothies? Giraffe milk caramel sundaes? The commercial aspect is astounding.....
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 04:09
    Idea for new business
    "Secret Passions" Shampoo range

Marmite
    Durian
    Kimchee
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 12:381 edit
    A business, where when you phone them
    you get a "real" person answering. Or a bank that, when you go in at noon, has more than one teller (oh wait it's now account representative) open...the rest are on lunch.😲😀
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 12:43
    So I propose a business where using robot technology we start canine and feline milking stations where they produce a large amount of canine and feline specific milk for all those people to give to their newborn but separated from mama puppies and kittens.
    Or... we could forbid puppy mills from separating their "produce" from their "production machines" for at least a month, or whatever time a board of biologists finds advisable.
  9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 12:52
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    you get a "real" person answering. Or a bank that, when you go in at noon, has more than one teller (oh wait it's now account representative) open...the rest are on lunch.😲😀
    NEW!
    Common sense:
    - Turn Signals
    - Brakes
    - Horns

For WalMart shopping carts.
    (with on-premises solicitors and magistrates to review video and resolves disputes on Black Friday)
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 15:25
    That last is a lesson WalMart could use. We go there, have a full basket then find out of 20 rows of registers, there is only one clerk open. Meanwhile I get out a chess set....
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 15:45
    Advertising slogan :

Mothers milk for your pet, You'll spend less at the vet.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 18:25
    Taxidermy/Veterinarian clinic. Motto: "You'll get your pet back...one way or another"
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 18:26
    Taxidermy/Veterinarian clinic. Motto: "You'll get your pet back...one way or another"
    That's terrible.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 18:29
    Originally posted by @torunn
    That's terrible.
    I know...I need to see a vet...I am one sick puppy. Please don't take me to that clinic eh? 🙄😳😀
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 18:301 edit
    I know...I need to see a vet...I am one sick puppy. Please don't take me to that clinic eh? 🙄😳😀
    I'll take you to a sanctuary - there's always room for cute animals.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree