If the answer is 21, what's the question?

If the answer is 21, what's the question?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Mar 23

What was the number of points required to win a game of table tennis and badminton prior to the rules being changed in 2011?

F

Moves
23 Mar 23

What number have I been thinking about a LOT since I started this thread?

F

Moves
23 Mar 23

How many grammes does the human soul weigh according to an experiment in which the body weight of six patients was measured before and after they died?

G

Moves
23 Mar 23

Blackjack

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
How many stupid threads does FMF create in a day.
all of them 😆

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Mar 23

@divegeester said
The maximum number of red thumbs currently possibly from 3 posters.
Could you please stop with your BS narrative that almost all thumbs come from only a few posters?

You just can't deal with the concept that if you have 12 red thumbs, it is most likely that they came from 12 users. Dishonestly minimizing the number of people who disagree with you is just plain manipulation. No one thinks that highly of the impact of thumbs as to create fake accounts just to thumb.

You're not that important.

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Could you please stop with your BS narrative that almost all thumbs come from only a few posters?

You just can't deal with the concept that if you have 12 red thumbs, it is most likely that they came from 12 users. Dishonestly minimizing the number of people who disagree with you is just plain manipulation. No one thinks that highly of the impact of thumbs as to create fake accounts just to thumb.

You're not that important.
So happy you’re back

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
So happy you’re back
An odd thing for a new poster to say...

P

Moves
23 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
An odd thing for a new poster to say...
I read that she left and must say I found it absolutely appalling and mean-spirited that neither you, nor FMF, nor divegeester wished her well - especially considering how long she had been here and how many interactions the three of you had with her.

Shameful.

F

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I read that she left and must say I found it absolutely appalling and mean-spirited that neither you, nor FMF, nor divegeester wished her well - especially considering how long she had been here and how many interactions the three of you had with her.

Shameful.
Ooh this is wonky in more ways than one.

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said

Shameful.
Welcome to the world of PMs and private forums you numpty.

F

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said

Shameful.
I found it absolutely appalling and mean-spirited that neither you, nor FMF, nor divegeester wished her well

I didn't believe for one moment that she was leaving. And I was right.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said

Shameful.

Oh, I see.

You must be some dude that got banned. Got it!

ENGLAND

Moves
23 Mar 23

@plantermoo said

Shameful.
You days are numbered; amuse us well and live…

F

Moves
24 Mar 23

How many demands were on the list that the Japanese sent to the Chinese regarding the former's control of the latter's region of Manchuria during World War One?