1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 18:35
    You’re an unmitigated douche. Nobody cares if you’re a Republican, a Democrat or some waste of time party that makes you feel like a social justice warrior. Your crappy sign isn’t changing anyone’s mind. You’re not winning the hearts and minds of the people. All that sign represents is a warning to others that you’re stupid, your kids are probably stupid and your dog probably eats his own crap.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 18:39
    @hand-of-hecate said
    You’re an unmitigated douche. Nobody cares if you’re a Republican, a Democrat or some waste of time party that makes you feel like a social justice warrior. Your crappy sign isn’t changing anyone’s mind. You’re not winning the hearts and minds of the people. All that sign represents is a warning to others that you’re stupid, your kids are probably stupid and your dog probably eats his own crap.
    And of course douche bags like you won't even vote......
  3. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 18:40
    I take it you've not yet had your coffee?
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:21
    I guess no one needs to wonder how he feels about bumper stickers.😊
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:23
    Here it's "meter".
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:251 edit
    @mudfinger said
    I take it you've not yet had your coffee?
    Got nothing to do with not having his coffee yet, one thing I do like about HOH he says just what he is feeling rather people like it or not. Mind you I am not a fan we don't get along all that well, but have fun throwing mud at each other. 😉

This is the first thumbs up I have given him in YEARS!!!! Could very well be years before it happens again! 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:31
    @very-rusty said
    Got nothing to do with not having his coffee yet, one thing I do like about HOH he says just what he is feeling rather people like it or not. Mind you I am not a fan we don't get along all that well, but have fun throwing mud at each other. 😉

This is the first thumbs up I have given him in YEARS!!!! Could very well be years before it happens again! 😉

-VR
    Is that an olive branch?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:34
    @great-big-stees said
    Is that an olive branch?
    Well you can call it as you wish. 😉

I agree with what he has to say one time, doesn't make it an olive branch!!! 😛

-VR
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:49
    @sonhouse said
    And of course douche bags like you won't even vote......
    That seems a bit presumptuous donghouse.

I could tell you that voting is your democratic right and the best way to effect change in your society. I could even tell you that if you don’t vote to protect your interests just who do you thing is going to? But, the real reason to vote is the free stickers.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:57
    @wolfe63 said
    I guess no one needs to wonder how he feels about bumper stickers.😊
    The only reason I don’t complain about bumper stickers is that the people that add them onto their busted ass vehicles MUST already know they are douches. They are committed to it body and soul. The same people are likely to be sporting truck nuts and God stickers or drive hybrid cars with coexist pink triangle stickers scattered over them.

The people with lawn signs are often oblivious to what enormous douches they are.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 19:59
    @very-rusty said
    Well you can call it as you wish. 😉

I agree with what he has to say one time, doesn't make it an olive branch!!! 😛

-VR
    It’s a slippery slope VR. Next thing you know, you’ll agree with me when I point out that Sonhouse is an imbecile.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 20:03
    @hand-of-hecate said
    It’s a slippery slope VR. Next thing you know, you’ll agree with me when I point out that Sonhouse is an imbecile.
    I don't know Sonhouse well enough to say one way or the other. From what I've seen on here he is far from an imbecile! You on the other hand have been known to stir the pot just for the hell of it! 😉

-VR
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 20:10
    @very-rusty said
    I don't know Sonhouse well enough to say one way or the other. From what I've seen on here he is far from an imbecile! You on the other hand have been known to stir the pot just for the hell of it! 😉

-VR
    You’ll come around my son.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 20:20
    @hand-of-hecate said
    You’ll come around my son.
    You can not call someone older than yourself son, unless of course you are from Newfoundland!!! 😉

-VR
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Nov '18 21:151 edit
    @very-rusty said
    You can not call someone older than yourself son, unless of course you are from Newfoundland!!! 😉

-VR
    And perhaps this is the fundamental difference between us. I can do whatever I want, whereas, you have rules.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree