General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    29 Dec '15 08:26
    And it sucks. The worst part of my job, definitely, and
    having been at the receiving end before, I know how
    much it will hurt. Only humane thing I did was to wait
    until after Xmas...

    ... that way they will regret having bought those expensive
    gifts, those consumerist rats, MUAHAHA! MUAHAHA!
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    280348
    29 Dec '15 08:32
    Is that you Donald?
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    29 Dec '15 09:20
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Is that you Donald?
    I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526099
    29 Dec '15 09:57
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And it sucks. The worst part of my job, definitely, and
    having been at the receiving end before, I know how
    much it will hurt. Only humane thing I did was to wait
    until after Xmas...

    ... that way they will regret having bought those expensive
    gifts, those consumerist rats, MUAHAHA! MUAHAHA!
    So this is your entry to the prose contest?
  5. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88310
    29 Dec '15 10:26
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And it sucks. The worst part of my job, definitely, and
    having been at the receiving end before, I know how
    much it will hurt. Only humane thing I did was to wait
    until after Xmas...

    ... that way they will regret having bought those expensive
    gifts, those consumerist rats, MUAHAHA! MUAHAHA!
    If you were better at your job you wouldn't be in this situation.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    29 Dec '15 10:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you were better at your job you wouldn't be in this situation.
    My job is to fire people. So, I'm pretty good at it.

    What's yours? Oh yes, full time doofus. Keep up the good work!
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    29 Dec '15 10:38
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    So this is your entry to the prose contest?
    Why not!
  8. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88310
    29 Dec '15 11:52
    Originally posted by Seitse
    My job is to fire people. So, I'm pretty good at it.

    What's yours? Oh yes, full time doofus. Keep up the good work!
    Think I was spot on actually.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    29 Dec '15 13:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Think I was spot on actually.
    Yeah, you always deliver in yours, mate. Hats off, indeed.
  10. Standard memberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    10140
    29 Dec '15 14:32
    How much will it cost to win the Republican nomination but get thrashed by Hilary Clinton?
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    29 Dec '15 15:26
    Originally posted by ptobler
    How much will it cost to win the Republican nomination but get thrashed by Hilary Clinton?
    Less than what my daddy loaned me back in the day.
Back to Top