Interesting, short chess videos

Interesting, short chess videos

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
24 Mar 13

http://www.chesstv.eu/niva1/school.htm

The place is based in Sweden, so you need to find the ones that speak English but this strange sounding kid with a bow tie has a unique way of teaching some opening traps and he has a mild sarcasm about him which I find humorous since he speaks almost like a robot.

There is some very good stuff to be found in these little 3 minute videos.

I just watched the Max Lange Attack vol. 2 and wow... I might have a new opening to check out, I love fluid, crazy positions like this.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Mar 13
1 edit

Originally posted by sumydid
http://www.chesstv.eu/niva1/school.htm

The place is based in Sweden, so you need to find the ones that speak English but this strange sounding kid with a bow tie has a unique way of teaching some opening traps and he has a mild sarcasm about him which I find humorous since he speaks almost like a robot.

There is some very good stuff to be found in ...[text shortened]... vol. 2 and wow... I might have a new opening to check out, I love fluid, crazy positions like this.
Word has it that gb speaks Limited Edition Svedish.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
24 Mar 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Word has it that gb speaks Limited Edition Svedish.
Though I'm part Swedish (grandmother emigrated here from Sweden), I find the language to be nauseating to listen to. That kid on the website I posted, I've heard him speak Swedish on some of the videos and it sounds just plain awful.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Mar 13

Originally posted by sumydid
Though I'm part Swedish (grandmother emigrated here from Sweden), I find the language to be nauseating to listen to. That kid on the website I posted, I've heard him speak Swedish on some of the videos and it sounds just plain awful.
Sumy, it's been nice to read-only your gf stuff today but time for a nap. Yep, I gotta get
up url y in the morning to checkout the pandora's crate you recommended. Hang tuff.