General Forum

General Forum

1. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    24 Mar '13 00:27
    http://www.chesstv.eu/niva1/school.htm

The place is based in Sweden, so you need to find the ones that speak English but this strange sounding kid with a bow tie has a unique way of teaching some opening traps and he has a mild sarcasm about him which I find humorous since he speaks almost like a robot.

There is some very good stuff to be found in these little 3 minute videos.

I just watched the Max Lange Attack vol. 2 and wow... I might have a new opening to check out, I love fluid, crazy positions like this.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Mar '13 01:411 edit
    Originally posted by sumydid
    http://www.chesstv.eu/niva1/school.htm

The place is based in Sweden, so you need to find the ones that speak English but this strange sounding kid with a bow tie has a unique way of teaching some opening traps and he has a mild sarcasm about him which I find humorous since he speaks almost like a robot.

There is some very good stuff to be found in ...[text shortened]... vol. 2 and wow... I might have a new opening to check out, I love fluid, crazy positions like this.
    Word has it that gb speaks Limited Edition Svedish.
  3. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    24 Mar '13 01:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Word has it that gb speaks Limited Edition Svedish.
    Though I'm part Swedish (grandmother emigrated here from Sweden), I find the language to be nauseating to listen to. That kid on the website I posted, I've heard him speak Swedish on some of the videos and it sounds just plain awful.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Mar '13 02:25
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Though I'm part Swedish (grandmother emigrated here from Sweden), I find the language to be nauseating to listen to. That kid on the website I posted, I've heard him speak Swedish on some of the videos and it sounds just plain awful.
    Sumy, it's been nice to read-only your gf stuff today but time for a nap. Yep, I gotta get
    up url y in the morning to checkout the pandora's crate you recommended. Hang tuff.