1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 07:551 edit
    Originally posted by @torunn
    Those women look wonderful in everything and so would you. Your wild Welsh hair is so charming.
    Lol, thank you, but my hair type would really be better suited to your cold dry climate.
    The Welsh damp weather is what causes the frizz. Most women here spend a half
    hour straightening their hair each morning. Curly hair is considered most unfashionable
    to Welsh women but I like my cave woman look.
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 07:58
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    Lol, thank you, but my hair type would really be better suited to your cold dry climate.
    The Welsh damp weather is what causes the frizz. Most women here spend a half
    hour straightening their hair each morning. Curly hair is considered most unfashionable
    to Welsh women but I like my cave woman look.
    Just look at you - so pretty. I have 'Nordic' hair - easier to handle perhaps but not as charming.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 08:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I tell you what, when all women, everywhere, are paid the same as men, then we'll give you a Men's Day, how's that?
    Every day should be People's Day.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 09:441 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Every day should be People's Day.
    I’m not sure if this is what your getting at but I find all these “****** days” tedious and demeaning. I think having a “women’s day” is a bit like having a Valentine’s Day, a day when everyone is supposed to remember to be romantic and conicidently the price of being so goes up 100%. Same with “men’s day” btw.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 18:31
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I’m not sure if this is what your getting at but I find all these “****** days” tedious and demeaning. I think having a “women’s day” is a bit like having a Valentine’s Day, a day when everyone is supposed to remember to be romantic and conicidently the price of being so goes up 100%. Same with “men’s day” btw.
    I agree. They are all just money grabs, thought up by some marketing departments. Damn those marketers anyway.😠😀
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 20:12
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I’m not sure if this is what your getting at but I find all these “****** days” tedious and demeaning. .
    You meanie.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 20:13
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I agree. They are all just money grabs, thought up by some marketing departments. Damn those marketers anyway.😠😀
    We need an International Marketing Day.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree