1. In your face
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 21:30
    Hello. I've been toying with the idea of subscribing to an online music player. I have been using Spotify for some time now, but it only allows you a limited amount of music per week, plus it has really annoying adverts. I have read that for £4.99 per month you can go 'unlimited'. There is another package for £9.99 too. Does anyone know if the £4.99 package gets rid of the adverts too?
    Also, would anyone recommend any other music sites, other than Spotify?

Cheers
  2. In your face
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 17:51
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Hello. I've been toying with the idea of subscribing to an online music player. I have been using Spotify for some time now, but it only allows you a limited amount of music per week, plus it has really annoying adverts. I have read that for £4.99 per month you can go 'unlimited'. There is another package for £9.99 too. Does anyone know if the £4.99 ...[text shortened]... verts too?
    Also, would anyone recommend any other music sites, other than Spotify?

Cheers
    Bumpidy bump.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 18:121 edit
    Bumpidy bump.
    £4.99 sounds pretty reasonable even with the ads. A friend of mine paid over $600.00 to hear (and see of course) a Rolling Stones concert at a hockey arena he said the site lines were though pretty good even though he needed binoculars.
  4. In your face
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 18:45
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    £4.99 sounds pretty reasonable even with the ads. A friend of mine paid over $600.00 to hear (and see of course) a Rolling Stones concert at a hockey arena he said the site lines were though pretty good even though he needed binoculars.
    Just read the small print and £4.99 kills the ads. Believe me, they are annoying. It is the same advert over and over again.
    Signed up and building up my playlist. So far at 150 tunes.
    The Stones rock but $600? Crazy. I suppose it depends on how much you have spare though.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '13 20:21
    Just read the small print and £4.99 kills the ads. Believe me, they are annoying. It is the same advert over and over again.
    Signed up and building up my playlist. So far at 150 tunes.
    The Stones rock but $600? Crazy. I suppose it depends on how much you have spare though.
    I like the Stones but...He enjoyed the concert. I said for $600 I sure hope you would. I saw the Stones in concert in London back in the 60's. I didn't pay anything near that as a matter of fact I think it may have been about $6. Talk about inflation. Some paid a lot more than $600 I heard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree