Invisibility is not the choice of superpower

Invisibility is not the choice of superpower

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
164d

If you are invisible then light travels straight through your body and this would include your retinas. Therefore becoming invisible might mean you can’t been seen by other people, but it also means you can’t see them. You will have become blind.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
164d

@divegeester said
If you are invisible then light travels straight through your body and this would include your retinas. Therefore becoming invisible might mean you can’t been seen by other people, but it also means you can’t see them. You will have become blind.
What if you were invisible apart from your eyes?

F

Moves
164d

@divegeester said
It's good to hear that banging one's bishop is not the only way of going blind. The Catholic Church has much to answer for.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
164d
1 edit

@fmf said
It's good to hear that banging one's bishop is not the only way of going blind. The Catholic Church has much to answer for.
For some reason they disapprove of banging bishops, spanking monkeys and choking chickens.

F

Moves
164d

@the-gravedigger said
For some reason they disapprove of banging bishops, spanking monkeys and choking chickens.
Bishops banging, by contrast, is fine AND gets covered up.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
164d

@fmf said
Bishops banging, by contrast, is fine AND gets covered up.
Very true.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
164d

dammit
i hate logic

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
164d

@divegeester said
Stan Lee would slap you repeatedly with ALL of his comic books.

Pedantic git.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
163d

@suzianne said
Stan Lee would slap you repeatedly with ALL of his comic books.

Pedantic git.
Another tough nightshift sorting the mail then.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
163d

@the-gravedigger said
What if you were invisible apart from your eyes?
Then you wouldn’t be invisible, just a pair of floating eyeballs.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
163d

@divegeester said
Ghosts are invisible but they still manage to stir up mischief???

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
162d

@divegeester said
Of course if you watch using non-physical eyes (some esoteric stuff) no problem. And no, I don't know how the "invisible world" interacts with the visible one, but that would probably belong to "Spirituality".

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
162d

Haven't the Chinese (or it might be the Pentagon) just invented an invisible plane. And I don't mean just invisible to radar.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
162d
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
Haven't the Chinese (or it might be the Pentagon) just invented an invisible plane. And I don't mean just invisible to radar.
Where did you hear that one?

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
162d

@very-rusty said
Where did you here that one?

-VR
It flew over my house.