1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Jun '14 18:29
    Aquarius - your large pets are causing you great stress. Give them away and get some fish instead.
    Pisces - you are getting tired of long, rectangular candy bars. Try something circular and peanut-butter-filled instead.
    Aries - make sure and take your Beano before you eat spicy food. Your friends will thank you for it.
    Taurus - buy an american car. Supporting your country's economy will make you feel better about yourself.
    Gemini - You will find lasting happiness with a guy named Jim. [You male readers are no doubt asking, "what about me?!" Trust me. Go gay on this one.]
    Cancer - check daily for lumps. Easing your worries will give you peace of mind.
    Leo - despite your nerdiness and/or pointy ears, you will score with a chick that's way too hot for you. [You female readers are no doubt asking, "what about me?" Trust me. Dyke out on this one.]
    Virgo - don't worry. You'll get laid someday. Keep on trying and hoping.
    Libra - it's OK to speak up once in awhile. Assert yourself.
    Scorpio - if that one doesn't work, buy a stronger bug spray. Determination is the key to success.
    Sagittarius - get a boob job. It will do wonders for the self-esteem. [Male readers: don't think you're off the hook on this one.]
    Capricorn - A balanced diet is the key to a healthy life.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '14 18:541 edit
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Aquarius - your large pets are causing you great stress. Give them away and get some fish instead.
    Pisces - you are getting tired of long, rectangular candy bars. Try something circular and peanut-butter-filled instead.
    Aries - make sure and take your Beano before you eat spicy food. Your friends will thank you for it.
    Taurus - buy an american car. ...[text shortened]... ink you're off the hook on this one.]
    "Aries - make sure and take your Beano before you eat spicy food. Your friends will thank you for it."
    March 25 Aries with normal tolerances for spicy foods.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    02 Jun '14 18:582 edits
    Taurus - buy an american car. ...[text shortened]... ink you're off the hook on this one.]
    I am Gemini, male and called Jim.

Does this make me Jim and I? 😕
  4. rebel city
    Moves
    02 Jun '14 18:58
    Cancer - Aie, don't lump my head with worries, please. My peace needs some mind. 😲
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jun '14 21:56
    Good grief.
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    02 Jun '14 22:251 edit
    is this yer original writing,
    or merely copy and paste???
    i'd hate to think this wasn't yours,
    and all those thumbs were misplaced...
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 00:13
    I wrote that piece myself
    [not to toot my bugle]
    If you don't believe me, then...
    ...Do a search on Google
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 01:05
    Aquarius - Pisces - Aries - This year Germany are going to win the World Cup, so be sure to place a bet. Italy will be fourth if you like to bet fancy.

Taurus - Gemini - World Cup 2014 will be won by Spain, so pop in at your bookmaker. Get back to me in August about how best to spend the winnings.

Cancer - Leo - Virgo - The moody Dutch [many of them Cancer/Leo] will win in Brazil in July, have a flutter with confidence, although you need to build up your confidence in bed again after last month's let downs.

Libra - Scorpio - Sagittarius - Capricorn - put a bob or two on Brazil to win the World Cup at home this year, it's in the stars. It's that little bit of green alongside the yellow and blue ~ oooh! ~ and in July too! It's a dead cert.
  9. old pueblo
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 01:29
    Bug spray? Seriously? I just tell them that I'm a Scorpio and half Sicilian, and they back up. In fear. If that doesn't work, I tell them my former "job" and watch them pee themselves from PTSD. Ahh, good times, good times...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree