General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    09 Jul '16 20:01
    ...I'm not dead. Just kidding. It's Devine providence.

    Actually, I was thinking how incredible it is that I can sit here at my kitchen table and converse with people from all over the world.

    Take nothing for granted.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    10 Jul '16 21:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    ...I'm not dead. Just kidding. It's Devine providence.

    Actually, I was thinking how incredible it is that I can sit here at my kitchen table and converse with people from all over the world.

    Take nothing for granted.
    That is very cool. (Spell-check, though annoying, is cool too.)

    I bet we live long enough to talk with people on other planets!
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Jul '16 22:07
    Originally posted by apathist
    That [b]is very cool. (Spell-check, though annoying, is cool too.)

    I bet we live long enough to talk with people on other planets![/b]
    I'd like to offer you a free, no-obligation subscription to TEAF (The Earth Ain't Flat).
    This month's edition covers how planets are merely wandering stars and how the only life in all of creation is right here on this stage.

    PM me with your address.
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196851
    10 Jul '16 22:09
    Originally posted by josephw
    ...I'm not dead. Just kidding. It's Devine providence.

    Actually, I was thinking how incredible it is that I can sit here at my kitchen table and converse with people from all over the world.

    Take nothing for granted.
    almost as good as in door plumbing
  5. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Jul '16 22:50
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    almost as good as in door plumbing
    Although it takes a particular amount of discipline and control to limit one's evacuation of one's inner storehouses, for those with this narrow skill set, utilizing only a door for nature's call is said to be quite the treat.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    11 Jul '16 00:31
    I gotta get back to ground. Cyberspace is a vacuum in an electronic universe. Meaning is being sucked into a black hole.

    Does anyone know why I'm actually going to post this?
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526034
    14 Jul '16 13:37
    Originally posted by josephw
    I gotta get back to ground. Cyberspace is a vacuum in an electronic universe. Meaning is being sucked into a black hole.

    Does anyone know why I'm actually going to post this?
    To get Attention?
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97123
    14 Jul '16 14:00
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    To get Attention?
    Naw that'd be Seitse. 😲😀
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Jul '16 14:01
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Naw that'd be Seitse. 😲😀
    I put more effort into my attention whoring than this pathetic thread.

    I mean, at least you gotta give me that.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97123
    14 Jul '16 14:03
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I put more effort into my attention whoring than this pathetic thread.

    I mean, at least you gotta give me that.
    Well if you base that on volume then yes indeed.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Jul '16 14:211 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Well if you base that on volume then yes indeed.
    Volume? I do copro-quality stuff, my man. Like bird droppings, here
    and there to merry the hearts and minds of... oh well, myself, who am
    I kidding?

    Sister, I'm a poet.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526034
    14 Jul '16 14:39
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Volume? I do copro-quality stuff, my man. Like bird droppings, here
    and there to merry the hearts and minds of... oh well, myself, who am
    I kidding?

    Sister, I'm a poet.
    poetess was the word you looked for 😉
Back to Top