General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138429
    28 Mar '15 21:22
    tomorrow...
  2. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    18328
    28 Mar '15 21:34
    Originally posted by rookie54
    tomorrow...
    Dang!

    I was hoping to avoid Tygert's list...🙄
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    28 Mar '15 21:35
    Originally posted by rookie54
    tomorrow...
    @hakima's? If so, why be timid. Let's all of us join in on the celebration: Thread 163375 (Page 3)
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '12
    Moves
    49524
    28 Mar '15 21:36
    Best wishes for tomorrow.

    Hope you have a lovely day.
  5. wherever I am needed
    Joined
    13 Dec '12
    Moves
    40201
    28 Mar '15 21:37
    Originally posted by aranya10
    Best wishes for tomorrow.

    Hope you have a lovely day.
    I would like to second that. Happy 30th!
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    28 Mar '15 21:401 edit
    Early birthday wishes to you - it's Saturday 22.40hrs here. Wish you a nice day tomorrow.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138429
    28 Mar '15 21:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    @hakima's? If so, why be timid. Let's all of us join in on the celebration: Thread 163375 (Page 3)
    of course, let's all go to a different thread, this one is not NEARLY good enough...

    oh yeah,

    STFU...
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    28 Mar '15 22:08
    Originally posted by rookie54
    of course, let's all go to a different thread, this one is not NEARLY good enough...

    oh yeah,

    STFU...
    Originally posted by rookie54
    of course, let's all go to a different thread, this one is not NEARLY good enough...

    oh yeah,

    STFU...

    _____________________________

    Original post by Tygert, 08 Dec '13 22:52
    Tygert "Last moved 206 days 6 hours and 22 minutes ago"

    Post on the day it's your birthday. Today's mine! Thread 156829

    "Request: In keeping with Tygert's thread initiative which remained active from Dec '13 until June '14, let's resume the tradition of recognizing the birthdays of RHP Members by updating the calendar above. Will you join in? Thank you."
    _________________________

    Young Tygert had your dear hakima's birthday in mind. Let's honor his request without the acronym : "STFU". Thanks,
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    28 Mar '15 22:10
    Originally posted by hakima
    Dang!

    I was hoping to avoid Tygert's list...🙄
    hakima, the unfortunate dislocation and "Dang" aside, all the best and every good wish on your birthday. --Bob
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    28 Mar '15 22:35
    Dig yourself out of this one, Boston Lad.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    28 Mar '15 22:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Takes considerably more character and virtue between your ears to 'love' a woman, than physicality and unbridled emotions.
  12. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    18328
    29 Mar '15 14:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Takes considerably more character and virtue between your ears to 'love' a woman, than physicality and unbridled emotions.
    In actual fact, rookie's love is for me is undeniable and irrefutable...I ALONE get to make that call and it does not require elucidation from any source (particularly one such as yourself, who does nothing more than cut and paste inane references and spout off pedantic platitudes) other than what we share between us in our private lives.

    That you attempt to school him or any other person on this forum regarding the nature and profession of their love is both inappropriate and unwelcome ESPECIALLY on a thread intended to celebrate my birthday. My husband's response to you, sir was restrained under the circumstances...and I would challenge you to practice the same restraint by your keeping silent on this matter, forthwith.

    Now, I will thank you kindly for the birthday wishes and bid you good day...
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    29 Mar '15 14:36
    Originally posted by hakima
    In actual fact, rookie's love is for me is undeniable and irrefutable...I ALONE get to make that call and it does not require elucidation from any source (particularly one such as yourself, who does nothing more than cut and paste inane references and spout off pedantic platitudes) other than what we share between us in our private lives.

    That you attempt ...[text shortened]... tter, forthwith.

    Now, I will thank you kindly for the birthday wishes and bid you good day...
    Thank you.
  14. Joined
    12 Nov '05
    Moves
    139913
    29 Mar '15 17:29
    i hope you are having a wonderful birthday and that your other half is giving you lots of fuss and ensuring you are having a relaxing day 🙂
  15. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88238
    03 Apr '15 23:551 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Takes considerably more character and virtue between your ears to 'love' a woman, than physicality and unbridled emotions.
    Your unparalleled ability to rub people up the wrong way while drooling sycophantic syrup in their ears is astonishing to behold.
Back to Top