1. In your face
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 11:25
    Someone hacked into my account last night, made some really bad moves in my games and posted rubbish all over the general forum. 😞
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 11:26
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Someone hacked into my account last night, made some really bad moves in my games and posted rubbish all over the general forum. 😞
    me to I thought it was u
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 11:33
    LOL its bad practice to drink, watch football and make moves at the same time!
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 11:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL its bad practice to drink, watch football and make moves at the same time!
    2 good games excellent substitute not enough goals.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 11:372 edits
    Originally posted by redbadger
    2 good games excellent substitute not enough goals.
    yeah but it was a nail biter, the back of sofa is all bite marks, man there was more pillow biting going on there than Keggs home alone on a Saturday night. Everyone wanted Puerto Rico to win because of the cheating Dutch.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 11:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah but it was a nail biter, the back of sofa is all bite marks, man there was more pillow biting going on there than Keggs home alone on a Saturday night. Everyone wanted Puerto Rico to win because of the cheating Dutch.
    yeah but I had dosh on Holland got more on Brazil but they got probs now I just hope argentina don't win the big one in brazil itle end up as an argebarge.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 15:00
    Originally posted by redbadger
    yeah but I had dosh on Holland got more on Brazil but they got probs now I just hope argentina don't win the big one in brazil itle end up as an argebarge.
    My daughter lives in Brazil in a town called Natal where one of the stadiums were built. They of course are rooting for Brazil.
  8. In your face
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 16:15
    Now my thread has been hijacked.
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 16:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    My daughter lives in Brazil in a town called Natal where one of the stadiums were built. They of course are rooting for Brazil.
    Tabitha marshal is from brazil so now englands well gone I am rooting for Brazil
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 16:29
    Now my thread has been hijacked.
    Welcome to the General Forum 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree