1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 20:14
    ...with Douglas Murray as moderator. This is a group of debates happening in New York, Dublin, and London. I really want to go to this, and am in the process of deciding my ticket choice.

Front and center ticket roll in at €196, with the cheap seats in row Z at €55. I'd love to be in a position to get to the mic during the Q&A, so middle tier is a minimum (€114-146). Pretty expensive ticket prices though ,am i right? Bruce Springsteen doesn't charge that much, and he must be one of the most expensive tickets i've seen.

Regardless, i'd love to see these guys at it live, in the hope that some of the intelligence rubs off.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 20:30
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    ...with Douglas Murray as moderator. This is a group of debates happening in New York, Dublin, and London. I really want to go to this, and am in the process of deciding my ticket choice.

Front and center ticket roll in at €196, with the cheap seats in row Z at €55. I'd love to be in a position to get to the mic during the Q&A, so middle tier ...[text shortened]... less, i'd love to see these guys at it live, in the hope that some of the intelligence rubs off.
    Ask them if they'd be willing to square off in the Debates Forum.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 05:16
    Here is Sam Harris in conversation with Niall Ferguson

https://samharris.org/podcasts/117-networks-power-chaos/

One of the debates happening with Jordan Peterson in New York, Dublin, and London will appear on that website, as far as I am aware.
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 11:301 edit
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    [b]...with Douglas Murray as moderator. This is a group of debates happening in New York, Dublin, and London. I really want to go to this, and am in the process of deciding my ticket choice.

Front and center ticket roll in at €196, with the cheap seats in row Z at €55.
    Howe much are the tickets on the far right ?
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 13:02
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    Howe much are the tickets on the far right ?
    The same as on the far left.
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 13:05
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Here is Sam Harris in conversation with Niall Ferguson

https://samharris.org/podcasts/117-networks-power-chaos/

One of the debates happening with Jordan Peterson in New York, Dublin, and London will appear on that website, as far as I am aware.
    I got drunk last night, joined 6 hours of an 8 hour hangout on Youtube where we discussed/argued Peterson, Harris, and Murray. During the ensuing drinking and melee, i got on ticketmaster and shelled out for some front and center seats.

Beer...gotta love it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree