General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42038
    27 May '17 16:312 edits
    I've just been turned on to this Professor, and his work.

    Any opinions on him?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526002
    28 May '17 05:11
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I've just been turned on to this Professor, and his work.

    Any opinions on him?
    you speak about this guy?

    Jordan Bernt Peterson (born June 12, 1962) is a Canadian clinical psychologist and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance. He authored Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief in 1999.
  3. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42038
    28 May '17 14:26
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    you speak about this guy?

    Jordan Bernt Peterson (born June 12, 1962) is a Canadian clinical psychologist and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance. He authored Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief in 1999.
    That's the one.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526002
    28 May '17 14:37
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    That's the one.
    He seems to be interesting at least. I will check out his book Maps of Meaning from the library.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    28 May '17 21:31
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    He seems to be interesting at least. I will check out his book Maps of Meaning from the library.
    https://jordanbpeterson.com/maps-of-meaning/

    :'(
Back to Top