General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13130
    14 Jul '14 05:38
    Judge Jeanine Pirro Utterly Destroys Hillary Clinton

    YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    14 Jul '14 05:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Judge Jeanine Pirro Utterly Destroys Hillary Clinton

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOR1nI6l2OE
    Boring.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35945
    14 Jul '14 12:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Judge Jeanine Pirro Utterly Destroys Hillary Clinton

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOR1nI6l2OE
    Debates thataway ->
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98585
    14 Jul '14 14:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Debates thataway ->
    Or is it <------thataway?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35945
    14 Jul '14 16:39
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Or is it <------thataway?
    All I know is it's not here.
  6. Standard membersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    14 Jul '14 17:071 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    All I know is it's not here.
    Just another RJ republican rant. Wonder what he would have posted if Hillary had happened to be republican? And Obama and President Clinton. If those dudes had been republican, I suspect there would have been none of the hatred by republicans. Rush limberger would have loved them.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13130
    15 Jul '14 00:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just another RJ republican rant. Wonder what he would have posted if Hillary had happened to be republican? And Obama and President Clinton. If those dudes had been republican, I suspect there would have been none of the hatred by republicans. Rush limberger would have loved them.
    For your information Judge Jeanine Pirro is a woman just like Hillary Clinton.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13130
    15 Jul '14 00:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Debates thataway ->
    I did not see any need to debate the truth. I posted it here to make the general population on RHP aware of it, not to debate it.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    15 Jul '14 00:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I did not see any need to debate the truth. I posted it here to make the general population on RHP aware of it, not to debate it.
    It's Fox News. Truth is not an option.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    15 Jul '14 05:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    All I know is it's not here.
    This was moved from the spirituality forum; even the moderator didn't think it worthy of the debates forum so dumped it here. Class.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    15 Jul '14 09:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This was moved from the spirituality forum; even the moderator didn't think it worthy of the debates forum so dumped it here. Class.
    back of the fracking net boyo
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13130
    15 Jul '14 14:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This was moved from the spirituality forum; even the moderator didn't think it worthy of the debates forum so dumped it here. Class.
    No, I posted this one here myself because of Suzianne's complaint that my other one on Obama was political and not religious. It was the one about Obama that the moderator moved to the Debate Forum. Suzianne complained because she is a liberal Democrat in love with Obama and any Democrat.
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Jul '14 14:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, I posted this one here myself because of Suzianne's complaint that my other one on Obama was political and not religious. It was the one about Obama that the moderator moved to the Debate Forum. Suzianne complained because she is a liberal Democrat in love with Obama and any Democrat.
    No she's in love with me and RedBadger
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    15 Jul '14 14:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No she's in love with me and RedBadger
    but she is in denial
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13130
    15 Jul '14 14:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No she's in love with me and RedBadger
    Is RedBadger a JW too?
Back to Top