Kid’s characters: Name the poster?

Kid’s characters: Name the poster?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@great-big-stees said
Well he (Spaceman2) may not be a regular poster but is/was a member and probably posted at some point. It doesn't say "REGULAR" poster.
I see he was here in 2005 and playe a few games.....I never see him posting at all...I assume regular poster was meant not someone who doesn't post on here anymore. I have never seen posts from this (Spaceman2) is he still even on the site?

-VR

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
I see he was here in 2005 and playe a few games.....I never see him posting at all...I assume regular poster was meant not someone who doesn't post on here anymore. I have never seen posts from this (Spaceman2) is he still even on the site?

-VR
I have no idea. I just looked for a member here with the name spaceman as rookie's youtube thingy looked "spacey" to me. He probably took it at Area 51 after his spaceship crash landed there.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@great-big-stees said
I have no idea. I just looked for a member here with the name spaceman as rookie's youtube thingy looked "spacey" to me. He probably took it at Area 51 after his spaceship crash landed there.
I am doubtful it was take at area 51 as it is just a cartoon character. I wouldn't compare it to you though as the cartoon animation the character had hair! 😉 No beard that I could see either!

-VR

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
I am doubtful it was take at area 51 as it is just a cartoon character. I wouldn't compare it to you though as the cartoon animation the character had hair! 😉 No beard that I could see either!

-VR
You may be mixing up my two responds. The "spacey" reference was to rookie's youtube, where the hair response was to Mudfinger's. Come on VR, get with the program eh?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@great-big-stees said
You may be mixing up my two responds. The "spacey" reference was to rookie's youtube, where the hair response was to Mudfinger's. Come on VR, get with the program eh?
Now, I'll lose sleep for sure....LOL...!!!

You got no hair fact you have a beard fact!!! Unless you have a fake picture up, unlikely!

-VR

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
04 Oct 19

@rookie54 said
one of the most inventive threads in a long while and all you'll get, my friend, is trolled

it's a shame that folks minds have deteriorated to the point that instructions like "push down while turning" are beyond comprehension

post a clip rusty
post a character's name mudman

do it
do it now

or yer inability to push down while turning will be obvious
It seems you're the one who must be coached along in the "push down and turn category".
Listen up rook...
Here is the OP: "Post a clip or a kid’s character name, others here have to put a poster’s username to it."

Please pay particular attention to the vowels, consonants, nouns and verbs after the comma in the quotes.

Now get some curtains for your trailer. Everyone can see just what you're made of.