Kim Kardashian's ass is plumb wore out...

Kim Kardashian's ass is plumb wore out...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
29 Jun 19

Prove me wrong.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Prove me wrong.
Talk about her butt has certainly been worn out! 😉

-VR

is getting old...

Moves
29 Jun 19

@Hand-of-Hecate

That's why they have tampons and pads.
The pads are for the stretched out ones.
Kim got famous for being a tramp.
Only in america 🙄

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
30 Jun 19
1 edit

@patzering said
@Hand-of-Hecate

That's why they have tampons and pads.
The pads are for the stretched out ones.
Kim got famous for being a tramp.
Only in america 🙄
And she waddles to the bank daily with a great big vapid grin on her face. She doesn't know how many zeros to put on the page to designate a million. Then again she doesn't need to. She just has the million.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jun 19

@mudfinger said
And she waddles to the bank daily with a great big vapid grin on her face. She doesn't know how many zeros to put on the page to designate a million. Then again she doesn't need to. She just has the million.
Forbes estimates Kim is worth a not-too-shabby $350 million. In 2018, she was ranked number 54 on their list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women, and Kylie was ranked number 27. Kim’s huge fortune is mainly thanks to the success of her KKW Beauty line—which has raked in over $100 million in revenue—plus endorsement deals and Keeping Up with the Kardashians earnings. And from June 2016 to June 2017, she raked in a whopping $45.5 million, Forbes adds.

-VR

Moves
30 Jun 19
1 edit

@hand-of-hecate said
Prove me wrong.
She gnarly.
Actin' classy and all up in everyone else's business.
Without her daddy-money to get on TV.
Girlfriend would be strippin' in LA.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jun 19

I don't know why it is, but it seems people that don't have money don't seem to like people who do. Always trying to put them down. Well it doesn't matter much because the rich are laughing all the way to the bank. 😉

-VR

Moves
30 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
I don't know why it is, but it seems people that don't have money don't seem to like people who do. Always trying to put them down. Well it doesn't matter much because the rich are laughing all the way to the bank. 😉

-VR
Oh yeah, there's much honor in being an a-hole and treating your equals as inferior because you caught a lucky bank.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 19

@wolfe63 said
Oh yeah, there's much honor in being an a-hole and treating your equals as inferior because you caught a lucky bank.
Wolfy...You do not have a clue what you're talking about. Just a lot of hot air coming out of your a-hole.

-VR

Moves
02 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
Wolfy...You do not have a clue what you're talking about. Just a lot of hot air coming out of your a-hole.

-VR
Coming from you: That's so deflating.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jul 19

@wolfe63 said
Coming from you: That's so deflating.
Just the way I see it, I'm sure you will sleep well anyway! 😛

-VR