1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 18:30
    Well, I just want to say that people who made a mission in their lives to
    / report other people on FB or Youtube, that they are lame personalities, pathetic soul midgets, who did not get pu.s.sy or have spider web between their legs, all rigtht.

I mean, really, man...

I saw Mercury Rev yesterday and made video spot with "Endlessly@ and put it on Youtube.

And now it is mute because of "contended third party". It meant so much to me to make that "video spot".

In the nineties in my hungry years I was listening radio and singing that song to my chin, and I had no idea who they were or meaning of the lyrics.
    The music evoked mages in my mind, an abandoned Gothic castle, whose owner returned after many years and now is walking throug romms covered with dust and spider web...

This you tube spot was a knd of redemption for me, redemption for poverty in nineties.

And i wanted to make editied spot with 2 slide shows and 2 spots, but - trt prc, nothing, because I am not allowed to join this spot...

People who report others are denied basic human feelings. They are viruses not humans.

I wish them hell.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 18:37
    so what else is new?
    I mean really dude
    take a chill pill
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 20:141 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Well, I just want to say that people who made a mission in their lives to
    / report other people on FB or Youtube, that they are lame personalities, pathetic soul midgets, who did not get pu.s.sy or have spider web between their legs, all rigtht.

I mean, really, man...

I saw Mercury Rev yesterday and made video spot with "Endlessly@ and put it on Yout ...[text shortened]... who report others are denied basic human feelings. They are viruses not humans.

I wish them hell.
    "Endlessly" YouTube

Hauntingly beautiful....

Thanks, vandervelde.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree